If you could invite 3 lore characters to a dinner party

which ones would you choose?
what would you expect the conversation to go like?

3 Likes

For a nice dinner party reunion, I’d go with Jaina, Anduin and Baine. Although I think they’re more of a tea and cookies crowd, of I’m remembering the books correctly. Conversation would be pleasant, positive and full of hopes and dreams.

For a good fun time, Flynn Fairwind has to be on the list! Thalyssra could bring some arc wine to get the party going (and to invite us all back to Suramar for the after party) and, for a final guest, I’ll invite Wrathion as he needs to kick back, learn to relax and have fun. Plus if Thalyssra gets on to well with Flynn then I’ll have Wrathion all to myself! He’s much too young for an ancient elf anyway…

4 Likes

Oh - I’m grabbing some popcorn. This wil be fun, so much fun to read this.
Anyway…
I’d invite Azshara, Dath’Remar and Aegwyn.
I expect from Azshara to be very posh and won’t stop complaining about the organization of meeting and how all of us are her peasants.
I’d like to hear from Dath’Remar how it was to be exiled from Night Elf kin and to raise new Kingdom. I think - he’d be disappointed about how his great Kingdom looks now.
And from Aegwyn - I’d ask her - how was it to be The Guardian and if she could give me some advices how to be more powerful.

1 Like

Anduin, sylvanas and Baine.

Anduin and sylvanas so they can sort out their relationship drama and Baine because we need a main course…

The conversation would be delightfully awkward and at least two of the three won’t make it :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

3x Garrosh Hellscream from varying alternate universes and a safe place so I can watch it all unfold.

Otherwise

King Greymane, Tyrande & Sylvannas. Dunno about dinner but it will definently be a party!

1 Like

Khadgar for the Dad jokes.
Wrathion so I can sit there looking longily into his eyes (swit-swoo).
Kelsey Steelspark as she would be too short for Wrathion and he would therefore pay more attention to me.

7 Likes

Yrel, Ishanah and Holystyle.
Just a lovely and friendly conversation with characters I like.

3 Likes

Kelsey Steelspark
John J Keeshan
(These two are mainly to play matchmaker, because there’s something there, they just need a nice relaxed atmosphereso they can discuss knives etc)
Lastly Lorewalker Cho, the other two will be busy bonding so Cho can tell me stories about whatever. I could listen to him talk about applying paint to a fence and it’d still be an interesting tale.

Thrall, Vol’Jin and Cairne

Very heated.
I would like to hear what Cairne would had to say to Thrall, for chosing Garrosh as a Warchief.

I would like to know what this three would have to say about the current state of the Horde.

Cheers.

Like others said before: Sylvanas, Greymane, and Tyrande.

I would bring lots of popcorn, and expect a bloodbath. And a big bag to loot the dead.

For a less bloody party, though: Kelsey Steelspark, King Mekkatorque, and Chromie. My favourite gnomies. We’d have a lovely time and talk all things gnomish.

baine, greymane and vol jins spirit.
later 2 turtles would make it back to the dinner table.

my irritation over the turtles would grow more and more over the evening.
baine is the only one strong enough to hold me back so i dont strangle those little f…turtles but hes nibbling on his desert so i have to hold back just a little longer.
greymane sits the whole time in a corner and pouts because he doesnt want to have anything to do with the horde-lot but is looking really cute.

we d probably spend the time after dinner at a campfire, roasting marshmallows and listening to vol jins stories. :heart:

…and no Drae, baine is not the dinner. :weary: :smile:

3 Likes

I would invite Rexxar and his pets. We’d ditch the stupid dinner party and go outside and take a nice long walk in nature. :relaxed:

1 Like

Flynn Fairwind.

Don’t need anyone else :sneezing_face:

Thrall, Baine and Lor’themar, so that I could scold them for letting the Horde turn into crap.

2 Likes

Nathanos, Sylvanas and Lilian Voss.

Reason is simple, they are undead and that means I don’t have to cook. Discussions will not be necessary

2 Likes

Khadgar, Illidan and Lor’themar

what a minx! :joy: love it.

Definitely Flynn Fairwind, it’s going to be a fun night.
Cyrus Crestfall so he can entertain with the Third War stories.
And Tricky Nick the Dino vendor. I’m going to cook a nice dinner and perhaps he makes me a nice discount on the brontosaurus :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely NOT Magni or he might ask me to eat the veggies cuz Azeroth is in pain… my tummy is going to be in pain you moron :sweat_smile:

I’d invite Sylvanas, Nathanos and Baine but mostly to poison them. Too edgy?

Okay fine then I’d have dinner with Varian, Brol and Valeera.

1 Like

oh noes! ANOTHER WOOOUUUNNNDDDDDD, CHAMPION!

1 Like