If you could married with lore characters, who would be?

When I started playing WoW back in 2018 towards the end of Legion, I promised myself that my heart would love only Thalyssra. I mean, she’s super sexy, tall, with nice, big feet. I’d lick them all over every night all night if I could. She’s also smart so she would explain the mysteries of the world to me while I satisfy her bottom half. I’d worship her legs and feet and build a shrine to them rivaling the architecture of the Azshara’s Highborn.

But then I got into raiding.

And I met Portal Keeper Hasabel.

And I was changed forever.

She is all I ever need in life - a tall, muscular, firm, fiery queen that would whip me into submission each and every night. I’d worship her majestic hooves and build a shrine to them rivaling the architecture of the First Ones, I would massage each and every piece of meat on her strong demonic body and offer my soul in the blink of an eye.

Yep.

Bwonsamdi.
Sue me.

Therazane the Stonemother! Do i need to give a reason?

1 Like

Yrel (before she went crazy), for reasons :wink:

Lady liadrin
Shes pretty

That was good, but not relatable because I’m not into inhuman characters myself. Too bad.

Jaina of course, she is so hot she just always looks gorgeous. Plus think of the meals she could conjure up. “What do you fancy for tea tonight babes?” Jaina says “Anything you want baby!”. Jaina conjures a Chicken Tikka Masala and a pint.

Then Valeera simply because she is a hot blond.

1 Like

I will go for High Priestess Mar’li.

WHY BLIZZARD? WHY CANT TROLLS LOOK LIKE HER? T^T

Edit: If I ever become gay/bi, Garrosh can be my Daddy anytime

1 Like

Ysera, I wish more females in the real life had that body type.

Sylvanas of course.

She’s the hottest cold beach. Or coldest hot beach :thinking: Idk but you get my drift :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I wrote her name already, so she is mine, sorry. :kissing_heart:

Sylvanas or Jaina

For all S I M P S of Jaina :pepega:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.