If you die in Naxx then you are a trolling

Stop crying when you get benched for screwing up other peoples run. If you die at this point you are griefing. The only time you cannot control it is at KT and that is if you get frost bombed/mc’ed.

3 Likes

Oh ok 🫡 ———-

2 Likes

And you felt this post was something we all needed to read, because…?

7 Likes

While this thread is beyond pointless, its mostly true. Only places where your death can be blamed on someone else is KT and sapphiron.

I do pugs on 2 alts every week, and i laugh so hard everytime on four horsemem with melee charging into zeliek and getting mass chained. You ought to think that after this many months of doing naxx, people have learned what zeliek does. :rofl:

Post this on your guilds discord?

2 Likes
  • Not getting dispelled (Many bosses)
  • Getting dispelled too early (Grobbulus)
  • Getting zapped (Thaddius, by someone else, while standing at the good side and at max melee range)
  • Cocoon (Maexxna, by people who’d love to parse and on purpose ignore it, in combo with web spray and lack of heals meantime)
  • Sir Zeliek (The Four Horseman, by a person who doesn’t respect /range 30 and form the ‘one’ missing link to chain 5 others, it’s not only melee who can blow things up)
  • Razuvious (There is a 0.5 sec time window when the Understudy taunts that all people on the threat table are on top, a threat table temporary reset. Imagine potting/trinket proccing and taking the lead spot in that time frame, death by Melee. People who say here that you can counter this to stop pushing for less than one second per taunt swap are either computers, AI, or inhuman at most)
  • Overaggroing (Faerlina, when your tank gets silenced on pull or in the first 10 seconds)

Overall, plenty of reasons honestly.

Also, what’s the reasoning behind this very informational post? Venting after losing another Immortal run?

2 Likes

I do have it, but we got it by benching the same ppl that always dies and they gquit calling it “just a game”. So if anybody asks themself why they are getting benched, being qualified for immortal is a ulduar check and basically a brain check.

Gquitting because benched for being bad, lmfao. Good riddance I say.

My last attempt Grob just turned to us and cast debuf and slimes in the same batch, with slimes oneshottingg a healed 1 gdc later.
Week before, a GM stood under Thaddius and got oneshot, week before that I DC’d for the first time in months during Thaddeus fight right as he was casting polarity. Before that we had a meteor fall on a Rog as we switched between chains on ATWAGDT achievement. Before that we had 2 weeks where Senpai Razivous slapped a melee as MC inexplicibly failed despite priests with glyphs. And before that I don’t even remember.
I am now resigned I won’t have Undying OR Immortal as P2 rolls around.

If you die in Naxx do you die in real life ?

If u ever need a look at sum sweaty tryhard neckbeards nerd ragin about their epeens this threads for u lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

/popcorn

Only way you can die (by yourself) on Thaddius is if you mess up the polarity by going close to multiple targets at once. Getting zapped by one other person that messed up their polarity is nowhere near fatal, even if you just got chain lightning’d by the boss

Zeliek chain spell is 45 yard range with 5 yard jump distance (57466 is the id)

I don’t think I’ve seen people die to the taunt bug ever, it happens in multiple instances and boss fights. Love to see a log of this happening

Isn’t it great when people hide behind their alts on forums.

baseg OP i support you.

I’ve primarily been raiding as a ranged DPS since forever and last night I decided it was time to run my rogue through Naxxramas for the first time.

I died a couple of times. :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.