If you don't have 2/4 piece by Wednesday

It seems like its for raid tmog. I agree that it seems like overall a bad decision opening themselves up for more tickets from people who dont realise

1 Like

Ah well I guess that’s an actual reason. Collect the set.

Still half-assed design… should have made it count for any piece, and im sure lots of players that don’t regularly read wowhead or look on the forums will be making some threads on Wednesday.

I don’t see any downside to making any of the pieces count towards the set bonuses.
As it is, Blizz is just setting themselves up for some extra hate… again.

I agree, but I was honestly struggling to see any purpose for it. I guess transmog is a reason, but it’s going to cause much confusion.

Yes… and that’s exactly how most of the playerbase will see this system.
Is it a system that:
A) is for getting set bonuses
B) is for getting transmogs
C) both

Pretty sure it’s gonna be the first one for most people…

1 Like

im more curious why you even can use it on bracers/cloak etc - what is the point ? to change stats on the ones from raid ? toget it as transmog ?

Yes… these two are the reason apparently.
Not that most players will see it that way on Wednesday. :smiley:

This could be used against most of what we’ve seen in this terrible expansion. Also the tier set crafting not coming into play until week 8 is a yet another awful decision. Should of been here week 4! Those of us who don’t raid have nothing but rng access to these pieces. I have just 1 and have been 3 capping my vault each week.

You wouldn’t be able to get the off-set pieces for the full transmog without raiding without them making it so.

For transmogs it’s good. Means I can get full mythic transmog without raiding.
Woo

Just turn those shiny 278 m+ items into tier.

I honestly think it would have been nicer to give us one charge four weeks in then the second charge at 8 weeks, then let it work on a weekly basis.

Yes some others pointed out it’s for transmog reasons. But thank you again. I was honestly wondering what the point was.

So… hold on a minute. They are calling non-tierset items tier gear because they were put in the same patch as the tierset gear?

Alright then. Well, I guess that’s 17 years of common understanding thrown out the window. I wonder what I might learn tomorrow.

At least most people also understand which slots they go on due to that same history.

To get the rest of the cosmetic set, when you will have all your pieces. To be fair, any player who transform the wrong piece in the first weeks are just not paying attention. There is a preview of the piece transformed AND a confirmation button to press to transform the piece. In the end, everybody wins, except the dumb who press ok whithout reading anything while not double checking the item they transform.

I think I’m going to edit my original comment because I’m just being quoted endlessly.

2 Likes

Everyone want’s to answer you ^^

2 Likes

It’s lovely but I got it :+1:t3:

1 Like

This is for the cool kids in the back who didn’t know.

what about the people who dont use the forums and do not read blue posts?

Euhm pretty normal that only the set pieces gives you the bonus tbh

What about transmog?