If you guessed why PvP sucks

Definetely none of things you mentioned fit Ion either xD

Well let’s take a simple one then: Has he sent a job application to Blizzard in the first place?

Ion did, and he got a job.

If you want these top PvPers to have a job at Blizzard, go tell them to send an application.
You’ll probably want to direct them to this page:
https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/ogxv9fwb

1 Like

You don’t expect Blizzard employees to actually think about the changes they make in the game do you?

They’re not paid to do that?

He got the job and wow subs have been declining in a faster pace ever since

How can you be honor level 5 but also have 52k kills?

jito my boy , you are here because of your unstable personality just to break the nerves of all pvp players with your seemingly structured argumenation. Please, go to other forums and fill whole pages with your repeatingly wall texting… People dont want to hear you in this section. Why are you doing this? Only answer is that you are mentally vex…

I got a better question.

How can you have 1750 achieve in 3v3 and 2v2 and 1900 achieve in RBG, but also have duelist?

I’m not sure that’s how it works. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Besides, again, he is the Game Director. There are more people than him that contribute to WoW – also on areas that he has nothing to do with (Business Operations, Sales, Administrations, Human Resources, Customer Service, Facilities, Purchases, Finance, Analytics, IT, etc., etc.).

I mean, for the sake of reference:

The need to put the blame with one person is understandable. But the development of WoW is not one man’s vision and efforts.

I enjoy being amongst like-minded people. :kissing_heart:

was just skimming jitos post as alwasy and got this

2 Likes

You know that you can just click the arrow to expand and read the whole post, context and all, right?
Like…

That’s good question xD

When honor levels were added they didn’t account for hks made until then.

I don’t even understand why you’re still here. You do 0 pvp and you think you know everything about the current state of arenas

He got the kills before legion. Like many people.

His duelist achievement is from 2009 who knows.

Anyway tho , he is a scarab lord. :slight_smile:

Sorry, couldn’t help it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Neither of those statements are true.

As far as PvP goes, then I’m pretty sure I beat most of you on sheer time devotion to PvP over the past 15 years – with the caveat that the majority of it is in the far past. But I still do PvP today, as much as I have time for (which is admittedly not much). Skirmish Arenas, Random Battlegrounds, Warmode World PvP. I like those.

The second part is also not true. I don’t claim omniscience in regards to Arenas. I simply comment on the topics like everyone else, sharing my thoughts and opinions whilst arguing their merit and worth.

As far as this particular topic is concerned, then it has little to do with Arena and more to do with Blizzard’s organizational structure. That’s more fan-obsessive knowledge than Arena-specific wisdom I’d say.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha you can beat boars in Elwynn Forrest. And about doing arenas as much as you can. It seems you never have time.

I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean.

I do. What’s it to you anyway?

Skirmish arenas are completely different compared to rated arenas you can’t possibly use that as an example.
This is the arenas forums, so your so called knowledge on random battlegrounds is completely irrelevant
Your opinion on pvp weren’t acknowledged in legion and neither are they in BfA. There’s no point wasting your time here. The majority of your posts here are completely ignored

Exactly why he is a total failure as a professional. Absolutely unprofessional by him to have such a bias when designing a AAA product.
This also proves he doesn’t really love the game as well, as he doesn’t care if it’s a good product overall, as long as it satisfies his ego.
Absolutely incompetent and unprofessional.
I would accept a little touch here or there to express your personal vision about a game, as a lead designer, but to ruin whole aspect of it and be arrogant about it - absolutely unprofessional.

As an example of what? Doing PvP? I most certainly can. It is PvP.
As far as posting on the Arena forums, then I don’t subscribe to your arbitrary rule in regards to when you’re allowed to post here. I abide by the Code of Conduct as Blizzard have outlined it. They set the rules of engagement on the forums, not you. You’re no authority.

The merit of a post lies in its reasoning, not the person who puts it forth.

If you need to say that you’re oh-so-awesome-and-experienced-at-PvP in order to add weight to your words, then your words are probably trash in the first place.

You make it sound as if I seek yours or others’ acknowledgement and approval. I don’t. You don’t mean anything to me.

1 Like