If you want PvP gear change please press the like button on this video

Guys I know that we are going to help this youtuber getting more income etc. but his video made Blizzard change something in PvP gearing during beta. If there is a chance to change anything our only hope is Stoopzz. Please do it for the sake of your fun and for WoW arena. Even if you argued with me and didn’t agree with me in many cases please give like to the video. It’s for our own good to change it.

17 Likes

Looks like us forum has #:

#IONOUT

I hope to see that day.
:joy::joy::joy:

He should seriously get an interview with Ion

1 Like

it is obvious, seeing last pvp gear changes, ion loves boosters.
Boosters will have a weekly income now.

So will blizz from tokens…
:pensive:

#IONOUT

I disagree with stoopz’ ideas mostly. Will check that later.

If you disagree with removal/lowering ilvl gaps then I’m speechless.

Right now I don’t think anyone is doing more to make PvP worth playing than Stoopzz.

Even if you completly disagree with say, solo queue, then whats the damage if they still go ahead? nothing.

Everything he says about gear is completly on point. This game could be so much better with few simple tweaks. Class balance isn’t easy (all though I think they can do better than what we currently have) but there is no excuse for having a system that promote gear disparity in a competitive mode.

The carrot on a stick argument is overrated as well. Most people play arena because they like it (or the idea of it at least…) transmorg, unique enchants, minor stat increases , mounts etc. these are all plenty of reasons to have people playing as long as the content itself is fun.

Ion and boosters will eventually remain the only ones to play this game. I really wonder who they will boost then.

#IONOUT

Ofcourse you disagree, you don’t play pvp much anyway.

seperate pve from pvp, this company should have a pvp director like Holinka who would be independent from Ion

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.