If you want to stop raider io

Jesus christ you people are this upset over not getting taken into content you can’t do bc you’re bad at the game?

Get over yourself.

3 Likes

actually i lead groups and raider io is heavily disrupting my game because of people trying to account for it…

Just a heads up, you will also appear as someone with no score. Making you even less desirable to take.

You can also go to raider io and register and opt out.

3 Likes

How about :no_entry: if you can’t do freehold 15 in the time your given, thats your own doing. Trying to lower the bar for bad players and leeches to get free carries is unacceptable, cause thats all this thread is basically trying to do as far as I am concerned.

Then again, you’re more than welcome to kill your own chances at getting into any pug built groups cause if you don’t have a score it just means most groups will auto decline you :innocent:

2 Likes

It’s just another score system like raider io

Blizzard can very easily add an option to the group finder for “completed” or “uncompleted”, thus pretty much invalidating the addon without much work needing to be put into it.

1 Like

So, you don’t know how to play the game and don’t know how m+ works?

Alright, got it cap.

1 Like

It’s not about being good or bad and your response in itself is a reason why this system is bad, not everyone spends 24/7 on a computer games as they have families and full time work.

A toxic response is not the answer.

Edit, To the OP there’s nohing wrong with timers its set so you can challenge yourself but website that scores you is also not the answer to these things.

I much prefer the raider io system where I get score even for failed keys rather than the profile version where it only includes completed ones.

I also like to see data like the highest key the person applying has done. How many keys they’ve completed on time etc. I like to see the score on their main.

Obviously for a +8 it’s not very relevant but if you want to time or push a key then yes it’s all relevant information.

Raider io is just a reflection of your experience. It’s just data. I don’t understand how some can get so upset over that.

4 Likes

Well, that’s like re-implementing rio.

A classic. “I have a life, I can’t play, the game must cater to me” bla bla bla.

4 Likes

Nice toxic response but I didnt mention me, sure I work full time but I dont play the game seriously, I could care less as I’m happy with the content I do and if im not I simply just cancel my sub until I feel like playing again, there’s more to life than playing games but if that’s how you want to spend your free time more power to you champ.

3 Likes

This is like telling someone to claim they have no work experience if they were fired from their last job.

Either way, you’re probably not getting that job.

1 Like

I personally dont run mythic + all that often in bfa so I probably have no say in this but I dont really see the issue with raider .io because wow players have always used something to determine who to pick be it Gearscore or Item level or Raider .io so to me as a player who experienced the gearscore days I think Raider is the better way to go.

Should players be excluded from content? No ofc not but its the leaders choice who they take into groups and if they want a smooth run or if they want to take someone slightly undergeared with a poor Raider score then its up to them quite frankly and if you dont like it make your own Mythic groups and recruit players who also have bad raider score and bad gear.

3 Likes

Or… we could NOT degrade the key for failing the timer. Increase when you beat it, leave it at the same level otherwise. Only degrade if the run is abandoned.

So much of this mess is about the fear of wasting a key and having to push it up again… why not remove the fear?

4 Likes

Not degrading the key will instantly be abused by everyone who can time it to keep running it at the max reward level to target item X.

I think people will still be mad. I think people care more about not wasting their time than about not downgrading the key.

When people are toxic and leave it’s usually not the runs that miss the timer by a few minutes. No one cares in that case. But if you spend half of the timer on the first boss people will often start to get toxic or leave.

When people keep blaming RIO for their own inability to complete dungeon. You do realise your information is available in armory ? At this stage I suspect trolling. Otherwise makes no sense.

2 Likes

Really, nope because you can hide your armoury aswell so yeah, also your performance is measured on the ability of the group and a few times especially during m+ we’ve had people just dc or leave when they were the ones doing awful, so we just had to abandon the keys, so these metrics taken by a website cant be fully accurate regardless.

Technically, it would be better to have no experience than to have a visibly bad record, this is why here in england you arent actually allowed to say bad things about someones previous employment. This was to prevent the wealthy elite from basically destroying people by having them rated badly for everything if they don’t like them.

not exactly shumensko, raider io gives a visible record showing that you or someone else in the group caused the dungeon to be untimed, thus you could be refused despite having timed the key previously, just because someone else screws up one of your runs and then finishes the dungeon, this is why people leave the second 2 or 3 things get messed up and it is even starting to infect runs that are very clearly specified as untimed for weekly chest and actively discussed before putting the key in and starting even.

Except your score is not actually taken into account at all until you are doing +20 and beyond, what people below this care about is wether you have actully done the dungeon in time so have little interest in wether or not you have a high io score if you always fail to time the particular dungeon they are running, this is called profiling, the intended purpose of raider io.