If you want your voice to be heard, then unsubscribe and tell them why you're not satisfied

I canceled my subscription in order to be able to inform developers why I don’t like the current state of the game.
I can live with unbalanced things but when things are upside down then it’s time to raise your voice.
I play on RP realm as horde and I get 10% bonus from War Mode on and aliance players get 25% bonus, despite they are dominating like 5 aliance players for 1 horde. In a sane world the underdogs get the 25% and the dominant faction only 10%. In a sane world… :smiley:

4 Likes

Because overall across all realms, horde is the dominant faction.

I don’t care for other since they are not paying for my subscription. Do I ask too much for a fair game?

3 Likes

Cause you clearly dont understand that if people were bound to a specific server for bonuses people would go into the shards wehre they get the highest bonus thus once again putting you back into square one, with the minimum bonus. Accept it, horde out represent alliance in WM regardless.

1 Like

Make sense, for once!

already unsubbed, games not worth 12euros. imagine ******* that up

3 Likes

Again he’s not talking about the whole of Europe, he’s talking about the RP shards that are locked away from non RP types. You seem very hell-bent on arguing the case that RP shards should remain the same, I wonder if it’s because you benefit from this ‘easy mode’?

It’s not my job to think up a fix for the situation, but your approach seems rather black and white. It’s either on or off when really some sort of compromise should be made that allows non-RP types to join RP shards but gives a warning, that they are joining a Horde bonus state. Clunky, yes. But that’s Blizzards fault for brandishing a fix that affects everyone regardless of the A/H ratio on each individual shard.

3 Likes

Bonus doesn’t matter.

It encourages more players to play with warmode on. So yes it does.

If you count the whole continent yes. But that’s just cherry picking data that isn’t accurate when it comes to the RP shards situation. You either care for balance or you don’t. You can’t stand there and say we deserve the bonuses because we’re the underdogs and then turn around and say to us Horde who are locked within the RP shards, we don’t deserve it. That’s what the word hypocrite means. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Guess you RP shards people should have thought about that when all of you were crying for separate shards wtih WM on and off.

I’m saying you deserve it because as the system is now, overall you are the majority. You guys also screamed for it to be this way. Have fun! :slight_smile:

In a sane world there is no (F word) bonus for PVPING

Try to read what I said again about cherry picking data because you just ignored it.

In fact the only thing new you added in your reply was, we were ‘crying’, ‘screaming’ and ‘deserved’ it.

So really you added nothing other than stated your own bigoted view to a big portion of the playerbase, good look for you. :laughing:

Anything else you want to add to this topic?

1 Like

What data did I ignore? It’s based on horde being the majority across all EU realms.

Felt like I needed to clarify it for you, as you seem unable to see the bigger picture.

Please explain how I displayed that I am obstinately, or unreasonably attached to my view of people on RP realms.

Yes, we know. You’ve said that, I’ve even acknowledge it countless times. So you’re achieving nothing constantly repeating the same thing. But I’ve countered that arguement by addiing the RP shards have a different ruleset then most realms. You seem to keep ignoring the real issue because it doesn’t fit your agenda. It’s really not that hard to grasp, so please don’t repeat the same thing for the third time now.

It’s not a good look when debating to brandish players in to a collective and call them all crying and screaming for addressing a reasonable issue. That’s called having a bigotted view, being intolerant of roleplayers as a group. Stating we all deserve the state of world pvp as if we all have the same opinion. If you think thats furthering whatever point you’re trying to make, it’s not, it just makes you look unreasonable.

So apart from saying,

for the second time for some reason, is there anything else you want to add other then point the finger at roleplayers even more?

Ok, I was being over zealous. Yes it matters to increase participation, which helps balance shards. I guess I meant it shouldn’t matter to a WPvPer. But I know not everyone is there to WPvP.

On normal shards, outnumbered bonus for Alliance helps the shard manager do its job.

On RP shards, well, nothing is likely to change in this expansion. Like I said, maybe next one.

#oneshardtype

Thats a beutiful thing to say if you wanna have a conversation on forums dude. :ok_hand:

Isn’t this an oxymoron…?

anyway, Currently this patch is in an abysmal state right now, from the AH not working properly, to people who abused the rep grinding to the corrupted gear itself being broken.

There really is very little in terms of redeeming qualities at this point after all it is 8.3 and the combat in the game still is not fixed, this should have been the core focus of the design team, reducing the amount of azerite armor reliance, maybe retiring the necklace altogether by now and finishing it off with some sort of actual valor type resource, titan residuum is a terrible resource.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.