If You Were An NPC 💬

I’d probably be like that Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner Easter egg running about in Vol’dun.

3 Likes

I’d like to see this too on an NPC.

I would have this character “Garreth the Faithful” stationed just outside of Light’s Hope Chapel. Encouraging Paladins to go on and achieve great things, so they can enter the sanctum of Light and do what he never could: Join the Silver Hand after the Legion’s defeat.

3 Likes

you becomes an NPC everysingletime vLySS decides to keep you squelched

1 Like

I would be a dungeon boss at the end of some demon themed dungeon sitting at the throne and I would have annoying 5 minute speach before the fight.

1 Like

Good news!!

My story and raid are coming along nicely. i still have a fair bit to do, but the majority of it is done and it needs a fair bit of polish. Ive been going through old raids as you know to not look like plagiarism as best i could but if I have copied slightly I tried my best.

Anyway parts one and 2 of the story are fully complete and are now in the fan creation section so i dont get yelled at in general.

links below!

And yes, some forum dwellers HAVE made it. more will likely feature! keep watching this space!! I’ll make you all famous!

4 Likes

Damn, I’m seriously impressed by your writing, especially the style. If anybody would have told me that that was taken straight from a fantasy novel, I would’ve believed him.

Spoiler I really liked the change of scenery between part 1 and part 2. And I love how you included the death knight storyline.

Anyone who hasn’t read the story yet, should definetly go and read it. The wall of text is pretty intimidating, but the writing is pretty good.

1 Like

Must admit, i did enjoy the Souldefiler vs Emily bit. That took a few re writes. And one or two did ask for the Jaina sub plot, so I’m gonna give it to them. With gusto

But, at the end, they will manage to find SouldefĂ­ler?

You’ll need to wait to find out wont’cha?

1 Like

Yes, yes
 sorry mistress
 :grimacing:

1 Like

I need to work up the strength to read these. The fact it’s 2 parts does not bode well XD

I will though.

Maybe it’ll help motivate you, if I told you that you’re featured in it.

I saw.

10 gold says I become a ghoul or something equally embarrassing.

An archaeology trainer in Stormwind. If you bring her a lovely bracelet during the love is in the air event you activate a secret and she gives you a felhound puppy pet for reminding her of better days.

2 Likes

A rare spawn in Mechagon that drops a 0.5 % drop chance blueprint for Junktard architecht achievement.

I would only spawn if ;

• A visitor quest npc appears once a month
  • Two Gearchecker Cogstars spawn at the same time in different locations
  • Rustbolt armories up ( need supercollider to break my null barrier)
3 Likes

if i wod be a NPC i wod be the killer rabbit in darkmoon what used to run around 1 shoot killing peoples needed liek 200-300 peoples to kill the rabbit lol.

1 Like

Thank you for the links Souldefiler! This’ll give me something bitesized to read during lunch! :open_book:

2 Likes

Oooh will have to read that story later on! What will i eat while reading? Oh who am i kidding, everyone here knows my diet :joy::popcorn:

You can already play an NPC and hand out quests: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=28096/welcome-to-the-machine

My fav quest(s) in wow tbh!

1 Like