If You Were An NPC 💬

I would be a Bow & Gun vendor + PvP battlegrounds items at the start of Battle of Gilneas Battlegrounds !

But please don’t rework that map, it’s one of my favorite map, just add NPC at the start and it will be splendid !

1 Like

I would probably be a spiffy looking NPC with an attention grabbing name stationed somewhere with a lot of through traffic, giving out a quest for adventurers to venture outward in search of a legendary item called [My Self Awareness].

They will receive a loot box containing a random item of variable usefulness in exchange for my freedom.

:woman_kneeling: next to my Queen - Alexstrasza the Life-Binder :woman_kneeling:

I would be a Slime Monk :slight_smile:
Hanging out near the exit (the one you normally fly out of not via Lordaeron Ruins)
With the text “Keep watch in case Sylvanas needs your help they said… Darn it! no one told me they were gonna bomb the city! I could barely roll out of the blight in time”

PART 3 is Now!!! Up!!

2 Likes

I would love to have this alt on stage in legion Kara :3

2 Likes

The conclusion to the intro story is now up!!!

Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Crap…

Academic year is over so I can finally get round to reading these!

Pamela? :thinking:

I will place myself in a little outhouse with sounds of thunder inside in Auberdine. Or in the bottom of the ancient Dalaran crater.

Is long dead. There is only Souldefìler now. Aren’t you glad I didn’t just kill you and throw you to the ghouls?

Ah yeah thanks, now I have an uncontrollable need to eat filths.

Btw you should make a guild named “Champions of the Devoted” :blush:

I would be a quest giver outside Stormstout Brewery. You would have to bring me 12 kegs of beer from around the brewery (1 at a time)…
I wouldnt tell anybody there was only 11 kegs.

Id be one happy, drunken Panda!! tee hee…!

1 Like

I’d be stationed on a frozen tundra of Dun Morogh as a goat milk farmer. I would sell it to passing travelers and advertise the high calcium content. At night I’d move over to the inn for some good ale and a tavern wench to satiate me after a long hard day of work.

I would be a blue Dragon (Drake or Wyrm, not a hatchling!) and I would hand out a “fight on the dragon’s back” quest (so I would carry the player around and he’d chose direction and what attack/spells are used :slight_smile: )

As for where I would be…hm…hopefully a current zone or one where players at least level in every once in a while, so that I am not lonely :smiley:

1 Like

I’d be that special fox running around petting battle pets. (npc that if you have a battle close to him hell pet battle pets mid-battle)

Next to the Dark Lady of course!

1 Like

Put me in Mulgore near Bloodhoof Village with a fishing pole in my hands as a fishing trainer.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention saying “We must hurry” and then stand there for 10 seconds.

7 Likes