Ignite is bugged

Today’s patch introduced a massive bug with Ignite and/or Controlled Destruction talent, making fire mage unplayable. Please fix it

11 Likes

confirmed
fix ur game

4 Likes

Please help us fix this!

3 Likes

It’s terrible haha. Surely this gets fixed

1 Like

Quick fix appreciated. I don’t wanna prog arcane XD

1 Like

Blizzard look into this please

2 Likes

Blizz fix it please, we can’t play the game.

1 Like

Fire mage ignite damage is bugged

1 Like

Hey all,

I can confirm that there is currently a bug affecting Ignite, and that our developers are currently working on a fix for this bug.

If you encounter another bug in-game, please report it to them, and they will be able to review it for you:

Bug fixes are often posted in our Hotfixes and Updates blogs, in the News section of the site:

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience!

9 Likes

when is it fixed

1 Like

Seems like… next week? we are dead my boy

fix soon ?

Thank you for the reply.

For what it’s worth, the bug seems to be some backend system causing Controlled Destruction talent to only provide 0.1% amplification per stack instead of the previous (also bugged, with a fix scheduled fo anniversary patch) 1%.

We’ve already reported this through pretty much every available channel and we’d appreciate a quick fix as this severely hinders any progression via Fire.

Furthermore, this bug is not present on the PTR. So it was definitely something pushed in the latest live hotfix.

1 Like

Guys where is your response to the Warlock Bugs? The entire Warlock Class Mechanic is broken and no one from blues seems to care. But as soon as mage writes something you are here…

Sadly its still not working properly after last nights reset. I hope we will get a fix today so our spec doesn‘t remain unplayable over the entire weekend?

Can we at least get an announcement if it won’t be fixed until the next patch?

Just killed most funny spec in the game, blizz forces to play arcane/frost until 11.0.5 xd

Please can you fix this!!

Hello, is there possible to know how’s is going process to fixing this bug?

Please can we get this fixed as it’s a broken game at the moment and is affecting a lot of players