Ignore List only 50 ppl

still not sure why ignore list isnt bigger, i could really use it.

2 Likes

I see so many daily and is sad. Cause this game is what Diablo 3 was when it had AH.

For those chainignoring boostsellers: You can leave general- and trade chat. Just renter if you look for something or sell something. It is very painless compared to ignoring every single one of those sellers.

Thank you for addon advice.

I like having all of them boost sellers ignored, so when I sit in a capital I see only real players advertising real deals, recruiting someone to guilds or groups for any sort of activities available.

I’d like a bigger list aswell, had an entire guild turn on me once because I exposed the bs the guildmaster and his gf were doing, they didn’t take my word for it and tried to get me kicked out of every guild ever and kept posting in trade chat how much of a piece of s*** I was… So I needed alot of /ignore slots (They later found out I was right xD) . Also over the years the amount of annoying people you put on ignore ramps up, definitely if your main was made in Cata. Some more slots really couldn’t hurt. Will check out that addon, gold sellers and the like are really annoying.

These days it’s not so bad, but I used to ignore ninjas and goldsellers. And boost sellers for a while, but those have their own place now. If they spam in other channels I put them on ignore.

And Big Brother used to auto-ban everyone that used a certain word, so at certain spammy days in orgrimmar I would very quickly hit 50, heheh.

This exist if someone does a lot of pugs than guild activities and also the reason I don’t do it anymore

Don’t tell me you guys have never noticed that there is always that guy in the raid/dungeon group that almost always have to bring bad mood into the group

I just have to ask 1 thing though.
Why don’t people just clear out their ignore lists? I have rarely ignored anyone. Last time was a week ago(after more than than a years of pause) when somebody wasn’t quite happy that he was removed from a leveling dungeon due to trolling and being /afk. He decided to that I should be the scapegoat and started to spam whisper me all kinds of profanities. Eventually I got fed up and /ignore. 3 days later removed him from the ignore cause he probs had forgotten about me.

So my question is. Why keep somebody on ignore list for years or even just months if your ignoree has probably forgotten about you after 1-2 days? And even if he was a random pug then the chances of ever meeting him are slim at best. :rofl:

PS, there’s actually an addon called “BadBoy” which has been around since WotLK. It filters out gold and selling adverts from ALL chat boxes without showing them to you and without using your ignore list.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.