Ignore List only 50 ppl

Hi
can’t you increase the number of places in the ignore list?
day after day I came across imbecile players
Sometimes it’s really extreme what crap writes

3 Likes

As said in many other topics like these, you are the exception of people who need that many to ignore. If you come across people who you call “imbeciles” on a daily base then perhaps you have a attitude problem that makes people less than friendly to you?

Me thinks you calling people imbeciles in such a short post might be a sign of why people dont get along with you

13 Likes

Don’t know, I barely never met toxic players in WoW. Sure it happen sometimes, but they sound stupid to everyone so I just don’t reply to them. Never needed the ignore list.

3 Likes

There used to be an addon called " Ignoremore " but i don’t know if it’s still being maintained.

As for having to ignore more than 50 ppl, well it can get like that, especially on a pvp server where a simple “no” would already be an enough trigger for a lot of verbal abuse. These ppl also seem to have a lot of fanbois around them who then try to abuse you as well making the 50 limit a bit meager.

id make a account wide blacklist of ppl who spam trade/guild recruiting
or those stupid WTS boost scam bots

something that you wont need an addon for
the reason wont matter but if its annoying to see the same message spammed on all servers you log a char in some mass block has to be done

1 Like

There is an addon called Global Ignore List that gives you unlimited ignore :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like others said there certainly are add ons for. I met some people who had an add on that filters what messages you get and only show people who have been given the "right"to talk to you. dunno the name tho because i am not someone who fights and gets angry with everyone outside of the forums

1 Like

Imagine that… eh.

3 Likes

If you speak like your post i guess alot will have you on ignore.

3 Likes

Delete the people in your ignore list. You expect them to talk to you again? No they won’t probably. Actually, you might never met them again unless you are in a rp server and rping daily

4 Likes

We’re gonna need examples here :wink:

1 Like

To the OP, I do not think I have ever ignored anyone once in WOW and not on any of my characters. Usually if you stop talking to someone or ignore them they will get bored and move on.

Or my ignore list is full cause I keep ignoring players who spam in trade chat WTS services.

1 Like

The ignore list is large enough. Unfortunately it doesn’t cater to sensitive people.

1 Like

I hate this tbh, i want to see rare mounts, pets or people needed more players for achievement runs, not spammed with ‘wts boost’

1 Like

I have a total of 3 people on my ignore list, and they aren’t even from my realm, randoms from group finder that were incredibly annoying spamming me whispers. Could remove them at this point.

You’ve ignored 50 players? I think you may be the problem

2 Likes

That’s the reason I have my ignore list full like the guy who made this thread.

Fixed that for ya!

I havent really seen many boost sellers anymore lately, so its not that bad anymore. besides it mostly was the same few goldsellers making new lvl 1 chars to continue their automated spam. If you clear out the somewhat older names in ignore its not that bad. then again i’m not eactly on a high pop server so boost and gold seller spam might still be a thing there