Ignore Post. Thanks

Sorted now thanks

Found a place

Should really mention, so far based on alpha we will be looking to play warrior (dps) and Ele shammy

We like to keep to one character per expansion to main, so looking to see what is most fun

Still searching if any guilds still recruiting that match our request

Hello, please check the below. I know we are kind of new, but the average age in the guild is somewhere around 30, with some ppl that really cannot raid hardcore anymore but still wanna kill something in this game.

Right now we are raiding 2 days/week, and we plan to continue in Shadowlands.

if you like it, feel free to /w me ingame or bnet.

Hi thanks so much for the reply.

We thank you for the offer but will pass. Very best of luck!

Hello!

Casual Pizza Cats (Horde, Bronzebeard-Aeriepeak) always welcomes players looking for a new home :slight_smile: We celebrated the guild’s fifth birthday last month, and we’re excited about continuing into Shadowlands! We’re not necessarily all 35+, but a major part of our player base is in their late twenties/thirties. That means most of us have jobs, families, studies etc. and we understand that IRL>WoW ^^

We are a two-night raiding guild with some solid Mythic progression (6/12M currently), but we also place a lot of emphasis on the social/community aspect of being in a guild. That means that apart from the raids we have other weekly events going as well (like M+, transmog/achievement runs, guild pubquizzes, and even a guild Book Club! Sadly we had to cancel our guild meetup this year due to covid 19 :frowning: ) and we have an active discord server.

If you want to read more you can check out our post here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-bronzebeardaerie-peak-casual-pizza-cats-1212hc-612m-nya-lf-raiders-and-socials/158563, you could take a peek at our Discord: https://discord.gg/eaGrEjM, or you can drop me a PM in Discord at Laura (Orruuc)#4437 :smiley:

We don’t have a lot of ‘casual’ raiding spots atm, but if you’re looking for a chill guild to settle and possibly raid with in the future, definitely check us out!

Hey there, Please add me for a chat.

Beckmiester#2563

Hello Mcfrivol

Please add me on Battle.net for a chat about a guild that is everything you and your partner are looking for :slight_smile:

Battle.net : Rhys#21669

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hi Mate,

Thought i’d drop in on the replies whilst you’re keeping your options open!

We’ve just started on Kazzak (Horde) after our previous guild was disbanded but we have brought across the majority of our more active members.
I know you’ve mentioned you’re not entirely bothered about the current progression but i’ll drop in that we’re 6/12 M experienced and currently looking for like minded players to join as a social/ raider.

We raid 2 days a week on Mythic and then every friday host a social/ alt raid.

I’d say majority of the guild is part of the older generation if you would and are just looking raid/ social and complete M+ time permitted.

If this sounds like something that would interest you feel free to add me on Discord/ Battle.net:

Discord: Scótti#3397
Battle.net: sphinxxuk#2524

The guild discord server is: discord.gg/synchronous