Illidans Haram šŸ’ƒ

Can I ask you a question?

How do you attach picture files like that?

you need trust level 3 to be able to post pictures on the forum :c

3 Likes

With high enough ā€œtrust levelā€ you can post pictures, links to videos etc.
ā€œTrust levelā€ is earned by getting ā€œlikesā€ on your posts and by being active on the forums I believe.

Put a bouncer on the door and check IDs to only let in over 18s.

2 Likes

With trust level 3

6 Likes

Wutā€™s a Wiki post?

3 Likes

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

One that can be edited by anyone.
https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-is-a-wiki-post/30801

1 Like

Itā€™s a post other people can edit.

Iā€™ve seen it used in the Overwatch forums when they added the workshop mode without any guides to what the commands do so someone made a wiki post and people just started editing it making a database of what each thing does.

Well anyone with trust level 1 as mentioned above but considering the criteria for TL1 is so trivialā€¦ yeah.

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh, god. Now youā€™re going to make remove it.

khadgar has one inside of Karazhan :exploding_head:

The concubines must have a great way of life in Black Temple.
But there is a better haremā€¦ :point_up:

2 Likes

I agree.

You no take!

2 Likes

Somebody needs to tell that night elf woman to not ever change.

Keep doing you, Maiev! We love you for it!

Allianceā€™s version of Sylvanas, incoming.
(Although maybe not, considering the voice actress has said that doing Maievā€™s voice is hard for her now and has given her sore throats.)

3 Likes

Indeed there is. No riff raff in this one as there are standards to be met. But once youā€™re in itā€™s a gateway to a life of privilege and excellence and the best thing is no one would ever need to know youā€™re in it.

Think of it like the Illuminati, but full of laviscous ladies with reā€¦

Iā€™ve said too much.

2 Likes

ā€¦d acrylic nails of course! Every single one of them have to care about their beauty! :nail_care: :wink:

2 Likes

Den of Mortal Delights? They can take it away for all I care. It always felt random and out of place anyway and never made any sense whatsoever.

The changes to women pictures are stupid though. They were not even that revealing.

1 Like

stay safe!

4 Likes

Sure Blizzard already did all this 6/7 years ago, rooms changed, names changed, harems disappeared, paintings with naked women became dressed. This is why history shows human race going backwards ā€¦