Illidans Haram šŸ’ƒ

Oh, god. Now youā€™re going to make remove it.

khadgar has one inside of Karazhan :exploding_head:

The concubines must have a great way of life in Black Temple.
But there is a better haremā€¦ :point_up:

2 Likes

I agree.

You no take!

2 Likes

Somebody needs to tell that night elf woman to not ever change.

Keep doing you, Maiev! We love you for it!

Allianceā€™s version of Sylvanas, incoming.
(Although maybe not, considering the voice actress has said that doing Maievā€™s voice is hard for her now and has given her sore throats.)

3 Likes

Indeed there is. No riff raff in this one as there are standards to be met. But once youā€™re in itā€™s a gateway to a life of privilege and excellence and the best thing is no one would ever need to know youā€™re in it.

Think of it like the Illuminati, but full of laviscous ladies with reā€¦

Iā€™ve said too much.

2 Likes

ā€¦d acrylic nails of course! Every single one of them have to care about their beauty! :nail_care: :wink:

2 Likes

Den of Mortal Delights? They can take it away for all I care. It always felt random and out of place anyway and never made any sense whatsoever.

The changes to women pictures are stupid though. They were not even that revealing.

1 Like

stay safe!

4 Likes

Sure Blizzard already did all this 6/7 years ago, rooms changed, names changed, harems disappeared, paintings with naked women became dressed. This is why history shows human race going backwards ā€¦

They will change it. Same with the succubus. Eventhough they are known to be sexual creatures and thats fine. Stop sl*t shaming the scuccubus.

3 Likes

i think the succs should stay tbh, their also ingame collectable pets

Another complete failure amongst the failures that are night elves. A warden that canā€™t keep her prisoners, never catches a fugitive, and is beaten and taken prisoner by non-elite trash ghosts.

2 Likes

The Drea has returned! Rejoice !

1 Like

There are some who say he never left. That heā€™s just been hanging out in stealth, on a sneaky alt. But who knows.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.