Ilvl 400 Emissary Cache scaling

Has anyone managed to get the Emissary item rewards to scale to 400? It should be doable with what we’ve seen on the PTR and with the Season 2 press releases, but I am currently average ilvl 398 while another guildmate just hit 400 and the current Alliance Proudmoore reward still shows up as 385 for both of us.

I would also like to know the answer to this. My druid is 396 and I’m holding off handing todays Emissary in for now.

I don’t think you can get it to 400 yet. Might be something they are holding back for 8.1.5

i would not count for that in regards to how sloppy blizzard have been lately with handing out way to high lvl gear in general without really knowing about it

They should keep it at 385. It’s already invalidating current raid gear, they shouldn’t let it invalidate heroic gear as well.

3 Likes

385 is the cap for now. It’s been confirmed by ion himself in a blue post. I’m 407 on my main (everythings 400+), and I get 385 from emissary.

1 Like

Chocoh is correct.

Emissary weapon and armor rewards will scale up to 385 (based on a player’s own item level), up from 370.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/what-s-changing-and-not-in-season-2/20230?u=punyelf-draenor

1 Like

you gotta wait for 8.1.5 in end of march for new catch up 400 itlv gear from most probably naga invasions :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.