Ilvl 400 weekly Gear for Alliance is Welfare

I’m not biting :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, to be fair it’s the OP that has the burden of proof here. First explain why something is, and then I can respond.

But to be fair, it’s really really really really really obvious that this is wellfare gear.

1 Like

I’m not baiting :stuck_out_tongue: OP is quite literally shifting the burden of proof because its harder to prove a negative.

Plus the whole concept of welfare gear is wrong because they said in advance they were lifting the Ilvl of all world content gear. Is 400 a bit much? Probably but that’s on blizzard for bad tuning not the alliance for the timing of it.

This week 400 ilvl is the HIGHEST standard ilvl you can get in the GAME.
let this sink in a moment for just a little time investment you are guaranteed to get an item that is the highest ilvl in the game (non titanforged)

Nothing in the game baseline is above 400ilvl this week NOTHING.

So its welfare because we get it? I don’t disagree that its a bit ridiculous but just because it happened to coincide with the alliance this time its welfare?

It is welfare gear because it takes no skill to get it nada nothing all you have to do is over the course of a week kill 25 horde.
it is really easy to do if you camp a flight path as an example.
And you get the top of the line ilvl that is possible in the game and that is on top of a bonus to Ap Gold War resources that you get from world quests by 30% 20% more then horde. And for leveling 30% more xp.

If this was something that actually MOVED around to horde i would not have a problem but this is demonstrated to not be the case with this buff and this gear.

I mean it would have been welfare for Horde if Horde did get it. How would you fix that? The only way I see it is not giving anything to both.

But anyway, this time it’s us, next time it will be you, but one thing won’t ever change: players yelling at each other for bias. And in order to keep this yelling at bay, blizzard is giving bonus one time to one, next time to the other, creating layers over layers of biasing while trying to fix things on the short run.

So the cycle of hatred will just grow. Either you make peace with this (and by you I mean us too next time Horde will ge something we don’t instead), or you get ready for things to only get worse month after month, expansion after expansion.

P. S. And no, this is not only blizzard’s fault, it’s our too.

1 Like

Oh i do think no one should have gotten gear the 30% should have been enough.

That is the THING IT DOES NOT CHANGE it has been PROVEN to not CHANGE.
unlike warfronts where we knew beforehand, that alliance would get there turn.
This right here DOES NOT CHANGE hands if it was a this week alliance get it next week horde gets it i WOULD NOT CARE at all.

But this buff has Never been horde side from when it got implemented not anywhere.

This is all about the metrics for warmode. However I will point out that horde get first bite at the warfront yet again.

The reality is that loads of horde players with warmode on had a free buff for questing.

The buff should only ever have been good for conquest and PvP however having it for any PvE activity makes for lots of PvEers crying on both sides about actually getting killed doing PvP content.

The reality is only a few hardcore PvP players would bother with Warmode if there were no buffs at all.

That’s not the point.
First, as I already stated other times by the way, there shouldn’t ever had been any exp bonus at all for Warmode. It’s that first 10% that inevitably escalated to what it is right now.

And by bonus for now, for you later I meant on a larger scale, not this specific case right now.

1 Like

Warfront SWINGS BACK AND FOURTH do you NOT understand what i am talking about.
Do i have to say this again UNLIKE warfronts the other side is not going to get this.
The 30% buff is 20% LARGER than the 10% horde have because of how Ap and ap knowledge work.

I am fine with alliance having the 30% buff even though for me i rather the whole buff go away the gear, however, is too much.

Ok i misunderstood you there then, i would hope so but when that happens we will be seeing the “horde bias” coming in the forums again.
The alliance players that now say this is a good thing and stuff i SURE hope i do not see those names when or if horde gets something like this,

Yes, but if we are talking about server firsts, or world firsts, the whole warfront / extra PvP quest gear thing should almost balance out.

The buff to me is more or less only good for questing when levelling. Yes it is a little extra azerite, but on a time/reward ratio mindlessly grinding Islands is the most efficient source of azerite by far.

To address your point on the gear, most alliance weren’t turning on warmode for the 30% buff and only started turning it on for the gear. As I said earlier warmode should sink or swim as a PvP thing, the buff is only making non-PvPers salty about getting killed, and that goes for both sides.

The gear is a desperate attempt by blizzard to get any Alliance to turn on warmode, and it is working for them. This is to massage their metrics on this front.

So was warfront gear for Horde when at first it had no ilvl entry requirements. But you didn’t care then because it suits you. We live in the welfare gear era. You need to realize that and move. At least it is great for alts and alts are all I care about.

The anti-welfare solution

You, my equally short yet demonstrably hirsute, friend have hit the nail firmly on the head. And it’s about time other players realised this too :hugs:

1 Like

It’s not fair at all. It’s actually the reason why once a Horde guild Limit tranfered 50 characters into Alliance now before the Mythic race.

They changed the faction not because they like Alliance or like their races and lor. They changed it only because of this opportunity for a free HC loot every week. Which is disgusting and not fair at all.

The fact Alliance is being given HC 400 item every week is stupid. You don’t need to go to the new raid and do any effort. You just get that item for free doing a braindead quest of killing 25 horde players while being in a raid group of 40 ppl.

GG, Blizzard. Lets already give Alliance 425 Titanforged items. It will for sure solve the balance faction issue.

Welfare would imply that the alliance need this for their own well-being in game and to be able to progress any further in game which is simply incorrect, both sides managed progression in previous expansions and before the introduction of more recent game mechanics.

In order to get that gear you have to voluntarily turn Warmode on to be able to engage in pvp to get the rewards (even if the pvp scenario is unfair), its not just simply given to us but offered by the game developers we should stop hating each other for this and aim our criticisms at the game developers and GMs.

Before Warmode was introduced people on pvp servers would simply engage in pvp if they wanted to whilst people on pve servers were left in peace, all players regardless of server were given the option of Battlegrounds and Arenas as they still do today. This should never have changed in my opinion.

A title using popular terminology followed by these 3 words doesn’t make for much of an argument.

There are various ways to try and get the attention of the developers and those who make these decisions in blizzard but you join the bandwagon alongside the other created threads about this in order to provoke some sort of chaos on the forums.

its not welfare, its a compensation for unfairness

1 Like

It’s been heroic gear every since it’s implementation, it just seems worse because of new tier. It won’t matter in a few weeks.

I don’t get why you make it sound like every alliance player is already fully decked in 400+ gear lol. Even bringing up Limit, did you make posts about all the top guilds going horde too?

I sharded my ilvl 400 item because it was worse than what I had \o/