Im 49 am i oldest in wow?

is he a turtle?

1 Like

No but he tells me that when he blows the whistle, the train moves and that he owns a pepper factory which i yet have to see.

2 Likes

Here’s the hint for you OP, in my country the people still drive cars and get licenses for that in their eighties, so if they can drive the cars at that age they can still surely play the games if they are in the form for that.

2 Likes

This would never have happened if he wore his glasses :grin:

1 Like

*Shammoz’s deadly wrath incoming * :grin:

2 Likes

I did actually turn 49 years old yesterday :slight_smile: . However, there is an MVP older than I am but I will respect their privacy. But from both of us I will simply say…

12 Likes

many happy returns young sir :wine_glass: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am 10 years old.

49? Old?? Heh. Kids these days …

5 Likes

Dunno about these forums, but I have played with several people in their 60’s. Never anyone above 70 though, but there is a video on YouTube of a woman from Sweden named Jennyfear(character name obviously) who I think might be 70-80 years old.

1 Like

I guess the Devs… are the oldest players :joy::rofl:

There has to be loads of us in our 40s. We were the first generation to grow up with computer games, stands to reason we still might be attached to them!
(fondly remembers playing Brian Bloodaxe on my ZX Spectrum)

4 Likes

Happy birthday :kissing_heart:

I’m also almost into that 40 number we don’t mention/immortal

Meant with respect and love!

1 Like

Back in TBC we had both the grandson and grandfather playing in our guild.

The grandfather was over 60 back then.

I didn’t start playing computer games until I was nearly 20, not because I didn’t want to play them at a younger age but because there weren’t any available computers about to play games on. First computer I played games on was a Commodore PET in 1977.

Im 27 yo and i think im grandfather to most children playin the game these days.

There are some guilds that have the mostly “old” people playing WoW, the other week/month there was a thread on Reddit about this guild with the majority of people between the age of 50-70. I’ve linked the guild below.

I am 33 years old woman .playing wow on and off since bc

I’m 47 in a couple of months so you’re a bit older than me. Thig is - likely you’ve been playing computer games pretty much since they’ve been “invented” so you’ll enjoy games and gaming. I know I do :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.