Im 49 am i oldest in wow?

My name is Stefan and i played alot of wow over the years, if i had a dollar per hour ive played i would be rich now :slight_smile:

But what i would like to talk about this time is the age.
I am 49 and i play wow.
Anyone older than me?

1 Like

WoW forums have some sincerely good personalities, but it cannot and should not replace a professional consultation from life coach/ Dr Phil type guy.

You problem is not with WoW, man. And knowing you are under beer condition from your thread half an hour ago I advice you to chill and play some WoW for now.

BTW there is a dedicated thread to share your passport age here How old are you?

Spoiler: From what i read there you arent the oldest fart in town

Back in Cata we pugged a mage that was in his 60s. He promptly blinked off the platform in BoT on the Dragons fight :laughing:

4 Likes

there are some really old people up near the 90s playing wow.

I know of many far older than you that play world of warcraft.

The oldest person I know of in WoW is 72.

1 Like

Had a friend, 80 yo, grand granpa… in wotlk… levels warriors from 1 - 80 then creates new warrior to level 1-80.

it was his joy.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/we-all-know-55-is-too-old-for-gaming/35741/39

@Failface(Stefan): Not even close to being oldest with only 49. :D:D:D I know guilds where I, at almost 45, am either the youngest or almost so member. :D:D:D

5 Likes

Well you are on wow forum. Im sure there will be some responses of ppl witnessing 109 years old raider. :smile:

1 Like

Is it Shammoz? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

There’s a Swedish streamer that is 67

there probably are people out there

49 is still fine age to play games, Watching anime in your 70 and 80 and enjoying is also completely fine according to Japanese article, its also fine in my point of view

2 Likes

theres an 80 year old in England who plays. Oldest ive heard of in Ireland playing is 43, hes not playing any more though. Played with a couple of grannies but they’re English so, they’re probably 20 or something :slight_smile: (hi sol)

By the way, what on earth would you want a dollar for? do you need to wipe your nose?
I spose if you had a dollar per hour, youd never run out of tissue paper or bog roll … careful of papercuts though, owwwwww
… yea okay, fair point.

49 is not old, my mother uncle is 126 years old and he still works in the subway train.

is he a turtle?

1 Like

No but he tells me that when he blows the whistle, the train moves and that he owns a pepper factory which i yet have to see.

2 Likes

Here’s the hint for you OP, in my country the people still drive cars and get licenses for that in their eighties, so if they can drive the cars at that age they can still surely play the games if they are in the form for that.

2 Likes

This would never have happened if he wore his glasses :grin:

1 Like

*Shammoz’s deadly wrath incoming * :grin:

2 Likes

I did actually turn 49 years old yesterday :slight_smile: . However, there is an MVP older than I am but I will respect their privacy. But from both of us I will simply say…

12 Likes

many happy returns young sir :wine_glass: :slight_smile:

1 Like