I'm dreaming of a new Demon

It’s time Blizzard.

It’s time to give us new demons to summon. Hell i don’t even care if it’s a reskin of our current ones.
We’re supposed to be masters of demon summoning. Meanwhile here i am with my imp Stan, whom i’ve had for what feels like an eternity.

Just give us some ‘‘cosmetic’’ choices for how our demons are to look.

It’s about time Stan gets taken out back to the woodshed.

3 Likes

Infernals, Doomguards, Eredar brutes that we can only summon for 15s (Forgot their name), overfiends, Inquisitors, Aranasis, Jailer demon (Not the naked dude from SL)

Legion was the perfect expansion for brand new summons and diversity of pets, and I’d like to see the potential it brought being used for warlocks.

1 Like

There’s just so much more they could do with the warlock class as a whole.

Imagine.
Having the option of choosing multiple demons for the same role. Instead of just having my Felguard. I could have another melee focused demon, hell it could have the exact same moveset.

Or, take my imp Stan. Let’s say i could change from using him, to another spellcasting demon. Instead of an imp, i could have one of those ‘‘Jailer’’ demons from Legion.
Instead of the standard firebolt he could cast a shadowbolt. With the exact same stat as the firebolt. It would just be a visual effect change.

There’s just so many options.
But in the end it would just be skins. Just keep the skills, change around the visual effects. And then you could actually have some variation to each warlock. No longer would you be forced to have the exact same demon as every other warlock.
You wouldn’t be forced to use the same imp model, or the same dog.
Just another colour would be a nice change.

Or hell, take it to the next level. Make it so that the ‘‘Enslave/Control Demon’’ spell actually matters.
I can’t honestly tell you the last time i used it.
Mostly because you’ll never have any use for it.
Imagine having it as a ‘‘Tame’’ spell.
So that instead of just getting Felguard #96626581, you could go out and force a demon to serve you.

Sure, we’ll be getting new demons in the next expansion. But they are all temp ones. We’ll have them for a few seconds at a time. But it’s just not enough.

Take a page out of the hunter book, Blizzard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.