Im from Russian server and I can tell you why we are always winning

no, we don’t use premades and discord
we are just fans of pvp, all pvp players came from pirate wotlk servers like Sirus or Circle where PVP is much more complicated. We played pvp on 3.3.5 patch for 10+ years . we know everything about pvp on wotlk. we have more pvp guild than pve now. yesterday On Flamegor we had 5 full raids(200+ players) that went to kill the kings. and the fact that you do not want to play with us shows that in pvp you are weak. in the top of the arena will be people from our server
u disappoint us, you don’t even 25% of our wpvp war
this is our wpvp war

1 Like

Some nonames have flown in from a pirate server and count the success in AV of Flamegor with themselves))) Beautiful))
Nice PR (no)

1 Like

dude we are just bored and we have fun when pve suckers can’t win and now they are crying

I will never forget the first arena game where I saw a flying russian tauren warrior. Truly a sight to behold. At least he got banned after reported so it was all good.

2 Likes

in 2008 there was Vasyapro who in a 1 night with 0 rating pushed 3300 rating using a system that everyone used quietly to make that problem fixed. do you know why there are a lot of Russian and Arab cheaters? subscription were cheaper than in Europe so they can spend less on a new account if banned. but people like you don’t get it and that’s why we’re all cheaters for you.

Bad argument. Western average income is higher meaning the relative cost is still the same or even lower for us. So it probably just comes down to something else…

1 Like

how big income affect the fact that through VPN subscription was almost 2 times cheaper?
it’s already funny to me from the fact that you are trying to prove something to me without understanding how creating an account through another country works

If you think that westerners arnt cheating like you do due to expenses, then you need to analyze yourself agai. You are a cheater regardless of your income. Russian mentality is russian mentality, think that shows pretty clear in the world right now.

Im Ukranian…
so now you are racist against us because for you we are Russian…
by the way I will tell you that if the account was created in Russia and you will play in France, then you will pay for the subscription in rubles several times cheaper
so you won’t be afraid of a ban

So one second ago you are russian now you are ukrainan. Ok.

where did I say Im Russian? do you need to go buy a glasses?

Russian and Ukranian are not seperate races and this being a Eu forum it is highly likely that 99% of the people on here are white.

EU has 13 realms, German has 6 realms, French has 3, Spanish 1, in Bg,s we are mixed toghether from 23 realms right? and you bassicaly are from 1 server that is a default premade coz blizz dont mix russians with the rest of the eu ppl coz on nowdays rules. Its a big advandge to have a default premade in BG’s ( back in the days ppl strugle in LFG channel do have what you have). It was, it is and always be almost imposibale to beat a premade group that are from one server. Blizz must fix it. Or you play with russians coz thats the way it is nowdays anyway ( you are isolated coz of war) or the blizz will mix russians server with the rest of the world servers for the balance.
This problem persist in wotlk and retail to, ill bet that on dragonflight will be the same issue!

Nice b8 m8

lmfao, if anything of that was fact there would be more then 4 Russians in the rated top 100.