Im owed atleast 250k gold

By the amount of despawning gathering nodes due to phasing.

mail it to me blizzard.

1 Like

Write a 500 word essay on why you should receive any gold missed out from phasing.

4 Likes

Don’t tempt me frodo.

5 Likes

I’m owed 1 million gold from the terrible RNG of alchemy experimentation.

1 Like

Are you done? Don’t tell me you haven’t started yet.

Its not phasing…the nodes have set ammount of charges and they also despawm after certain ammount of time…so chill out and farm some more

5 Likes

I am owed full ilvl 1000 items because of abysmal drop rate of gear in dungeons

4 Likes

I’m sorry to say they don’t owe you anything :rofl: go farm some nodes and rearn what you think you lost.

1 Like
2 Likes

250k is very little
You should ask for more

4 Likes

This is true - and the fact that this is true makes it even more infuriating. You just can’t tell that it’s gonna despawn.

It was Justadream, I used to read Word Up! magazine
Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin’ pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl

This. I think they despawn 1 minute after someone else looted them. If this start happening, you better pick another route(another direction where the other person likely did not go). Works for me.

When this happen on 3 herbs)ores in a row, i go to the diffrent zone, cuz there is good chance that i am just following somebody on the exact same route, so more herbs/ores would despawn

1 Like

I’m owed millions for boosting people in M+.

You owe me 250k gold for killing my already limited brain cells you entitled troll

welcome to the club buddy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.