I'm really confused about my ticket that I submitted

Bit of an essay, and it might be all over the place, not great at wording things, so I do apologise to the readers.

Mildy confused, on 2x medications thats side effects are poor memory. I done the Stormgarde area with my sister, and I am almost certain I hit 11,999/12,000. Anyhoo, I logged in my Pala, to continue my Ravenholdt Rep Grind, as I had some more Heavy Junkboxes to hand in for the revered grind - and I noticed I was still on 7,804/12,000 - my sister thinks I got to revered also, but wasn’t 100%, so I made a ticket just to be sure and to verify if I had got to revered or not, as my memory is terrible (- today I forgot what the dungeon finder button on my keyboard is for a solid 4minutes. I even forgot there was an icon in the bottom right… >.>’ -) - the response I got sounded more like a warning. I won’t write what it says, as I’m not sure if I’m allowed to or not. But it mentions Terms of Use and our In-game Policies and the link posted went to the Blizzard’s In-Game Code of Conduct, mentioning things like naming, cheating etc. I’ve never done anything like that, so not sure why I was told that, and the second link goes to the EULA. So I then asked what did it mean, (as I’m quite poor at deciphering things like that, I have a mental disorder that impede those types of things), and I was sent the exact same message as the first. Also the title has been changed from Character Problem to Appeal Penalty, even though I wasn’t appealing anything.

So I am very confused, slightly flustered. Did I get a warning for asking a simple question, or what. This doesn’t help my mental state at all. I already suffer a lot from anxiety, and it’s making me double guess and triple guess.

Apologies Blizzard if I’m not supposed to post this, I have no intention of breaking rules, I am just very puzzled, and I don’t want to get into trouble either here, or re-opening the ticket to ask again. Nothing was mentioned as to why it happened, jus the 2 copy-and-paste messages.

I think that just proves your ticket was never read or answered by an actual person and was just a responce from an automated bot which has now replaced customer support and in this case really messed up.

Sorry if there’s been some confusion, Zarganthian.

If you believe that you lost reputation with a specific faction on a character, the best thing to do would be to submit a bug report for our developers. I’m afraid that game masters would generally not be able to see how much reputation you had in the past, and they’d only be able to tell you what your reputation is at now, which is something that you already know.

Thank you very much the both of you, Ráevelyn, and Yryadorne. Your words of wisdom makes sense :slight_smile: and I will submit a bug report. I wish the both of yous a lovely weekend, and hope it’s jus as warm as it is here in the UK (23’c today)

1 Like

Have a lovely weekend also. I’m also in the UK (Scottish NE Coast). Not quite as warm here at 19’c, but still very nice :grinning:

Ahh nice - got 2 friends in Glasgow, was like 21/22 there today. They complained that it was too warm and wanted the normal Scottish weather to return, so they can complain some more xD

Doesn’t “normal Scottish weather” equal constant rain, to keep the midgefarms moist…

Aye pretty much :stuck_out_tongue: - not much normal to what we had a few days ago