I'm so sick of russian premades

When will they be removed? Not a single living soul want to play with or against them.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself. I don’t mind them and they are not worse than premade groups from any other nation.

The people I really don’t want in my team are Russian-haters because they are always mediocre and look for excuses for their poor performance.

I have yet to meet a single person who complains about the Russians and is actually good at BGs. Somehow, every time the stereotype of the low xp, poorly geared player who doesn’t take care of his gear is confirmed. Just looking at your monk who you probably main this season from what I can tell looking at the Ilvl, I can see you are lacking multiple enchantments and embellishments.

Scapegoat the Russians less and try to become better players!

5 Likes

Can you stop naming every cyrillic based name russian? Russians cant play the game, ure facing ukrainians.

It doesnt matter how good are you if you playing alone vs premade group. If we talking about russian than yes, many people here playing together, there are very few left of us, his complaints have a sense

1 Like

I have no issues facing these premades if they actually play the objectives, but ofttimes they don’t and just farm graveyards the whole game, which is what I have a major issue with. It is griefing in every sense of the word and should be reportable.

1 Like

Russians and people from Belarus are still playing this game. They just have to take a detour with their payment. Buy a license for Dragonflight and game time from external websites like MMOGA instead of directly from Blizzard.

Anyone can form up to 5-stack premades.
The Russians are not in any way special in that regard and not worse or harder to beat than any other premade groups in Europe.

I would like to see a debuff in random BGs and small brawls the more players you bring in your group. Minus 20% health and output when in a full 5-man group. Reliably strong teammates should come at a price. This would also mean removing queue syncing entirely because otherwise, they would just queue sync to avoid the penalty. Queue sync needs to go anyway to improve the quality of epic bgs.

Until then, the best way to beat premades in random bgs is to join a small group of reliable players yourself.

So please stop whining about the Russians. It’s not helpful and highly counterproductive. The views that Russians are always playing in a premade or somehow cheating are both false and detrimental. People will just assume that they are unbeatable and put less effort in.

We need to get rid of these false assumptions, not reinforce them further.
Want to beat Russian teams? Don’t pay attention to the nationality, come prepared and play to the best of your ability.

2 Likes

I didnt say that, but beyond any doubt CIS players much better than EU in videogames :smirk: Im just saying that if you see RU players it most likely they are in party, because there are few people left and i know them all

If that was the case, wouldn’t RU guilds be winning the RWF for mythic raiding or AWC if they were as you say “much better than EU in videogames”? AFAIK only Kasu and Tonyferal have made regular appearances in the top 8 in the EU region.

russian premade are problem thet why i wont do pvp or inv russian or any country typ letter my groups na dont want them also pre made plaugh solo bg scane not judge but still

Bicoz in mai cantry mani peepl have low income. If you were caught boosting you wont be allowed to participate awc, you know what i mean? Scandinavians are very strong too, just compare population

People should stop getting over-political about this, all these players that are being condemned are simply like us wanting to play this game, there are a handful of EU players that also exploit/cheat/and ruin qualities of the game. I also have faced these ‘russians’ and still managed to bring a victory under my belt so all this arguments are invalid and empty, get a grip and instead of accusing and complaining do something about it.

Have you all sent 5 complaints about language and spam to the premade leaders?
If not, then you can’t cry on a forum without trying to change the situation.
Haters, love you! :heart:
P.S. Bitcoin 70000
P.P.S. Bitcoin 72400

1 Like

I mean there is more premades that’s not russians, not sure why u blame just them.

1 Like

russians killed my family

Russian soldiers?

Because russia is like a big hive-mind

1 Like

In EBG there are more German than Russian premadades, although the strongest is that of larkus.

No. Pandora :slight_smile:

First Larkus, after Pandora and the Germans were far away.

Nobody wants to play against them, nor do other Russians want to play against Russians. They enter fully equipped and as mentioned above, many times they dedicate themselves to camping in the cemetery, with their super sayayin healer believing themselves to be good. Also without forgetting the amount of “strange things” aka cheats/bots that they use and that Blizzard doesn’t care about.

3 Likes