I'm uninstalling now

3 characters that opened vault, 3 useful items / upgrades. Highlight of my WoW carreer, this will never be achieved again. Not even in that one universe where a monkey accidentally writes a complete Shakespeare play. Uninstalling now, cya!

(JK…raging at the vault next reset)

4 Likes

I have a ahort ‘howto’ for CONSTANT 2-3 useful upgrades. Based on my own experience:

1. Dont play expansion for at least 6 month after release
  2. Start casually leveling like 2 hrs per day at max till you reach a cap. (alternative is to play only when timewalking event is up)
  3. Do only normals, timewalk, follower dungeons and maybe LFR.

This way almost every piece from vault will be useful.
Hope that helps

Can I have your gold? :eyes:

6 Likes

If monkeys can be astronauts they can be anything they want to be in time.

Good tutorial, would rate 10/10.

Wish you all the best :raised_back_of_hand:

Vault was extremly good to me this season. Every week i had nice options on my DK i dont even need gear anymore :joy:

1 Like

What % are you at in the uninstall process?

1 Like

Bom bom bom, another one bites the dust !

2 Likes

Meh vault but oh well. Just took the coins. Tbf only got two slots didn’t raid last week (well awakened did amirdrassil for Lego but nope)

1 Like

My Vault exists to get LFR gear for transmogs because not having PL in LFR is so unfathomably stupid beyond all belief where you could go for months not getting anything due to group looting rule where literally everyone hits NEED…

1 Like

can i have your pets?

3 Likes

Gold, crafting mats, pets, you know the drill
Your plane will depart in two hours

1 Like

Can we get Titanforging back i love the gample addiction of making a Worldquest and getting a Mythic raid quality item

(post deleted by author)

Can I have your gold

Bye…waste of a post.

That’s me every vault day :rofl:

I feel some didn’t read it’s a mock rage post though.

Like making silly comments on a forum and not properly reading a start post? :innocent:

You should probably learn to read there fella.