Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

Why don’t you play a fox furster if you think they are so awesome?

I logged on to my 40 lvl zugzug warrior for the first time after 8 years with the intention of leveling to 120 and unlocking foxies. 5 min later I realized I cant bother doing it, logged out.

I don’t know if it is possible to create a demonhunter on the opposite faction without having a max level character on that side, and I can create only 1 demonhunter per server which requires me to delete my Alliance DH…I won’t.

Foxies are still better than trashgnomes. I will unlock none of them I suppose in this case. Nothing new for me, sheet…

And I can sense it, looks like you are gonna buy a race change and become a Foxie, say goodbye to your undead, don’t try hiding your intention. There is nothing to be ashamed of :smirk:

Metaljaw the Foxie :fox_face:

It isn’t really hard to level a character these days, you know.
I made 44-60~ on four characters (!) during the brewfest only by joining the Corin Direbrew event and I’m doing the same during this event as well, hopefully pushing me to 70 at least.

Starting with 80 then you can easily get through the content like it’s nothing.

Blizzard isn’t ‘biased’ for just being biased, it HAS to be biased. The reason is simple, once a faction has an advantage, it has to keep it. Why? Because otherwise people will feel like they need to switch to the other faction … and this will stir up the water and create more trouble.

You see, people who really care about pve racial advantages already switched horde ages ago and Blizz doesn’t want them to switch back again and create problems in the process with guilds being broken up and what not. That’s why horde has to maintain the racial advantage when it comes to raiding, because change is bad … do you really want people to pay for faction change? They don’t, and Blizz don’t want them to feel forced to.

You complain, but it seems you haven’t switched yet; many did and those are the ones that Blizz care about. It’s about actions not whining on the forums.

so if I understand correctly: keep the main faction as it is so you don’t have any problems and keep a good number of users, while for those in the second faction the faction change door is opened in order to have new revenue

ok, it seems a good win-win situation from an economic point of view :wink:

They would be equal if alliance had equal gearing opportunities . Look at the group finder. Its dead on alliance

I play this game because i am alliance since day one . I dont identify with playing as horde. I have 2 max lvl horde chars as stated b4. Stone guard tauren Shaman and elf holy priest (rp as high elf lel)

Its all about whining and outrage. This just needa to snowball on twitter by some celebrity ,untill then it will be posted again and again

I can’t stand those opinions > " if alliance had equal gearing opportunities" what stops alliance from gearing? they can do exactly the same what horde does, group up, do content, get gear. Racial difference in performance is 1% max, taking into account whole fight is done perfectly as simbot calculates (it’s not possible). Alliance have low skill and that is the truth, i was leveling few alts on alliance side, and doing 25 dps on level 15 in deadmines is considered good dps on your side. L2P issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.