Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

Still doesn’t discount the fact that they needed a vast amount more time to do than Zanadalri’s. Looking for the source but im pretty sure Blizzard stated they had to make most of the assets from scratch for them hence their delay in releasing.

Doesn’t matter which is most or least played. You cant claim ‘horde bias’ because the alliance dont want to play the race, thats an issue with the alliance. They got significantly more time in dev from blizz

1 Like

Time spent doesn’t matter, it’s the idea behind the races and their lore. Void Elf lack the latter, 3 of our other races lack the first. Mechagnomes? Oh like all those robots from Ulduar? Bliz: “Nah, amputee gnomes!”. Kul Tiran? From which we saw 3 distinct bodytypes? Bliz: “Nope just fat humans for you! Oh btw they have no vrykull dna anymore”.

They will 100% use KT model for an (half-)ogre allied race. Back to the time investment where somebody can take 20 hours to paint a house and it will look bland or just sloppy, somebody can spend 5 hours and make it look a masterwork. Time spent doesn’t matter, the 2nd did a better job in 25% of the time.

2 Likes

Hey you talk too much and think you sound clever but in truth you’re not. What I need to proove? I saw with my eyes thread became unlisted. And yeah, all allied races are 99% same. Stop nonsense.

2 Likes

Highly probable, it is a character flaw of mine.

I -think- I sound like whatever is the effect I am going for, given that I make my career as a Voice Actor, I am kind of aware as to how important perception of words are.

You tell me? I am not asking you to prove anything…

If that were the case, and I am not wishing to dispute that, perhaps it was, perhaps it was not, that still leaves the fact that this thread exists. Perhaps Blizzard did what they -usually- and rather famously have done in the past and went “There is already a big thread about this subject, this is just spamming”

In fairness, they would not have been wrong.

Let us however address this.

99% the same?

I mean for that to be a credible factor, we have to look at what 100% the same is.
I mean that would be -exactly the same-.

So, Allied Races then… Buckle in.

1. Nightborne. Different model unavailable on said faction, different colouration, different stances, different mounts, I could go on, but frankly that is more than 1% difference.
  2. Zandalari Trolls. Different model, different colouration, different stances, different mounts, classes unique to that Allied race, different druid forms. Again, I think that is more than 1%.
  3. Dark Iron Dwarves. -Similar- model, different colouration, different classes, different mounts, Still more than 1%
  4. Highmountain Tauren. This is a trickier one. Different cosmetics, different mounts, different racials. I’d still say that is more than a 1% difference.
    4.Mag’har Orcs. Pretty much the same as HM Tauren, Cosmetics, mounts, racials, and options later on. Still more than a 1% difference.
  5. Void Elves, Wildly different cosmetics, complete faction switch, unique abilities, unique mounts, I mean, lets face it, they are far more than 1% difference.
  6. Lightforged Draenei. Here you’re almost cooking on gas. Still get different cosmetics, Heritage armour, mounts, abilities, customisation…Yeah, still more than 1% difference.
  7. Kul Tiran Humans. Don’t even make me start, my sides may go into orbit! The differences are rather patently more than 1%

Do I -really- need to point out the other differences?

The Allied races are not 99% the same…

How I wish, at times, I could. I am not however granted a superpower allowing me to arbitrarily stop nonsense. If I did, the current state of UK Politics would be considerably different, let me tell you.

3 Likes

Another ungrateful alliance, look many of us would rather have the mechas over the foxes considering the mechas have superior racials. I see you’ve also forgotten about the Bee mount that you guys got.

It’s just never enough.

blizzard should kill 12 % of the horde population then it would be perfectly balanced as all things should be

and they should do it with the one tool they had withheld so long high elves oh and to add salt to insult they should give high elves the blood elves original racial

1 Like

What original racial? The aoe silence? Wasn’t that tied to the lore of the blood elves who had learned to tap into mana through siphoning magic which the high elves refused to partake in?

1 Like

what you mean lore silentsnake hahahaha blizz don’t care about that after all they said the lore shouldn’t hinder the creators

1 Like

Everyone wants what everyone wants: More™

I’m also extremely surprised that so many people fail to grasp the simple fact that ‘more’ doesn’t necessarily equal ‘better’. But, I’m passed caring, so whatever.

Also, notice how I’m Alliance and you’re Horde? Well, I play both, just like the vast majority of people, so quit trying to put people in groups simply because of the characters they post with. :wink:

++

He talks too much but tells too little. He probably struggles at expressing his ideas in a good way. I don’t try reading his posts unless I have too much time.

And yea there is a censorship towards the brilliant brand new Trashgnome threads, they get unlisted, I also witnessed that. You know what, this motivates me to spread more toxicity and hate towards Trashgnomes. I am good at poisoning thoughts.

Just let people express their ideas related to trashgnomes or it will backlash in a worse way. I can do it in-game or on another forum, especially US forums seems like a better place, there are too many sheeps waiting for some hate wagon to follow… Hmmm… :yum:

1 Like

I read his posting in one minute. It’s not a dealbreaker. But you can’t deny how easily he wiped Koshara’s argument from the floor in that one.

Blizzard: coughs
Forum: “HORDE BIAS!!!” “ALLIANCE BIAS!!!”

“All ideas and thoughts counts! Except if people criticizes our decissions…”

Just makes me hate these devs anymore. Ignoring our request (allied races) then spiting us with horses and gryphons only when you had plenty of other zone options and now more or less ‘censoring’ the critique to their junk gnomes. “If I can’t see it, it means the Alliance players love mechagnomes!” No devs, the vast majority hates you for it! Hating you for giving us yet anathor race that should just have been cosmetic options. The people praising it are overwhelmingly Horde… Find it funny barely anybody is willing to playtest them on PTR while many, many more are play testing Vulpera. THIS SAYS SOMETHING!

2 Likes
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/590
2 Likes

I surely can’t be the only one reading this back to forth and comparing it to watching two kids in Primary one arguing over who has the better pencil case…

“Look at my pencil case it has Frozen on it!”

“Well mine has Toy Story in it!! So its better!”

“No it isnt.”

“Is”

“Isn’t!”

“Is!!”

“Isn’t!”

"IS!!

“ISN’T!!”

“ISSSS!!”

Don’t stop being kiddyadults about a video game though dudes… Don’t stop. Most amusing.

Now if it had a Horde logo on it it would have been the best.

3 Likes

Until they brought out a newer pencil case with a small bee on it.

“MUUUM!!! BILLY’S CASE HAS A BEE ON IT NOW!!”

Really dear? That’s good. Eat your carrots dear, good for your eyes…"

Just wait until the Vulpera cases come out. They will be awesome!!! (Except they can’t be Druids)

#VulperaNeedsDruids

why dont you play gnome then? same as mecha

Only time that the words “Vulpera” and "needs"belong in the same sentence is this one.

“Only time I want a Vulpera is when I need a doormat that will lick itself clean”