Immortal player in Rustbolt

Hello !

While in Rustbolt, I’ve met a player who attacked me. When I tried to fight back, he just vanished, and all the guards started to attack me. And then, he reappeared, full life, and attacked, while all the guards are now on his side.

He is impossible to kill : as soon as he’s threatened, he just vanishes, only to reappear full life, 5 seconds later. Can anyone explains me how he does this ? :confused:

Thanks !

A Rogue with a healer buddy who’s topping up his health? I see a few players in Rustbolt these days who are trolling enemy players. There’s a few spots up high that casters sit on and attack from knowing that the guards can’t get to them. They’re trying to get you to attack back so that guards see you as a target. If anyone attacks you in Rusbolt the chances are they have a sneaky tactic to keep themselves safe whilst getting you into trouble, so best thing to do is just go somewhere else. Through the dungeon entrance is good because you lose all aggro from the guards.

Sounds like phasing at work because…the guards have true sight so if he “vanished” he should be jumped by the guards regardless.

Was he jumping in and out of the instance portal to Operation: Mechagon?

Seen a few pricks standing on the platform behind the portal killing afk peeps in Rustbolt, then they just run into the instance when attacked, since it’s 2 steps away there’s not a lot that can be done to stop them.

Yeah it’s a lotta fun.

so what you’re saying is, nerf rogues?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.