Immunities May be Incorrect for Groups that Entered MC Early

About 5 minutes after Molten Core opened, we deployed a hotfix to correct immunities on non-boss enemies. Players who zoned in during the first few minutes can expect to find boss adds that have unexpected immunities.

If you wish to, a soft reset of the instance should result in the non-boss enemies spawning correctly. Also, quickly swapping to a different Heat level and back to your original Heat level at the Hydraxian NPC near the entrance will reset the boss add immunities without needing an instance reset.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Kaivax mon. Berny camped outside and wiped a great number of raids or stragglers. So many world buffs lost.

are you guys really planning on having this softcap or INSTANT DEATH system for the heat levels?

like… i understand needing a lot of FR for heat 3, but you literally get instantly clapped for 300k damage if you are a point or two short of the 226 recommended from what i am hearing.

what made you guys go “hey, you know what, if people don’t meet the softcap they should instantly die”

is that all FR is now?
a point check to avoid instant death?

how come i can’t get away with say 220 FR and a fire prot pot? it seems a bit … funny … to have it work like this.

why did you decide that gradual damage resistance was a bad system and that this should be how resistances work?
like whats the reasoning?

am i even correct?
i haven’t had the chance to try it out personally yet, but people are saying its either 226 FR or instant death if you go even a bit below.

would be nice if you could clear up any potential misunderstandings.

Sounds to me like yet another phase with minimal effort.