Implosive potential gone

why ? I didn’t play much of it during shadowlands but that’s only because it wasn’t tuned high enough
the haste is quite nice and I would rather have it as an option since many demo talents are just pet damage increases , I would much rather have implosive potential in m+

1 Like

explosive potential ( bfa) version was much better and made spec a lot more fun

5 Likes

You should’ve played it last season, it was extremely powerful in M+ because of the affix. You still have time, it’s still very strong for AOE/fortified, just not as strong as it was last season.

That was a fixed amount of haste, regardless of target. I wouldn’t call it fun. It was weird if anything, using Implosion on single target.

you only had to spend 3 imps on st, once for like 15 seconds, It was fun and rewarding.
and using like 10 imps before they extinguished on st almost was satisfying, and actually worth to do

Meh, it was just a maintenance buff. Fun and rewarding are not the words that I’d use…

It’s more than that ,it gives you haste so you feel more powerful, and also it’s not as constant as something like haunt for example
it can feel rewarding

What’s rewarding about it? It sucked, but it was necessary at the time…

around 20% haste buff IS REWARDING, the fact you couldnt saciefierce 3 imps properly didn’t make it bad

I mained demo in SL s3, and the thing that made implosive potential fun was getting the timing right to get the highest buff possible at the time when you could get most benefit from it. Get that wrong and you sucked. Get it right and you were a god.

Far more challenging than the BfA version, but also far more rewarding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.