[ Important? ] Building a better AD

Fade. To. Black.

Job done, moving on…

7 Likes

Well, for me, I have a distinction in my mind between cybersex and ERP. I’ve always seen ERP as just roleplaying the tender side of a relationship between two characters, romance, love, sex yes but the whole package. Cybersex I see as well…putting your kinks into the game, and using that to get off, which I don’t really agree with.

I don’t see how ERP mimics real life sexual interactions considering the majority of ERPers are turbo virgins

11 Likes

Hahaha, Okay, that was funny and probably true to a large extent.

Same thing, both against TOS. Just fade to black or find a platform where it’s allowed and ideally not in my fantasy play setting. I want to cure the plague not STD’s thanks.

5 Likes

Let’s not get lost in semantics here. They are one and the same thing.

6 Likes

There is no distinction at all. That is just an attempt to normalise ERP by various green-coated house guild gamers

It’s pure cope

10 Likes

ERP is kinda whack tho, ngl.

6 Likes

No. It’s up to the rules you agree when joining this game.

5 Likes

Just ERP on another platform, i don’t personally care what you do in discord dms or whatever. just dont go around traumatising children and having big booby futa women in orgrimmar.

7 Likes

Who?

PCU has never done ERP witchhunts.

Now, now Perroy, no need to be like that just because someone has rattled your cage.

A witch hunting guild is a cool concept tho…

1 Like

Cope? Well, you’re entitled to these opinions. I can’t speak for others but thats how I look at it. I’ve never really gotten into ERP with the mindset of doing it because I was aroused. But I do enjoy the romance side of it ^^. - Also, yes I agree rules are rules. But until blizzard decide you can’t do stuff in private with whispers with someone else i’m not going to get my underwear in a twist over it, so to speak.

Honestly this. Knew a friend or two who got dragged into the stuff when he was young, messed that kid up. Just keep your ERP stuff elsewhere instead of in-game.

IDK what this post means but everyone is aware of that guild’s policy despite your posting and it is a pretty easy example of why ERP is maybe not the greatest theme to explore on this server

I think you can RP romance very easily without cybering

10 Likes

They did. The EULA, CoC and other things you agree to by using Blizzard :tm: services have said you cannot. Moving, once again, on…

6 Likes

First of all, yikes.

It’s on the community to self regulate.

2 Likes

I’m willing to admit that I could have a small form of bias, I was dragged in when younger but I wasn’t really traumatized to a larger degree because I grew up around young people having sex and doing drugs at around 12-14 years old. So Its possible that has some push on my opinion.

Out of curiousity, that would apply to battle.net whispers as well right?