[ Important? ] Building a better AD

The market’s a great place to interact with other guilds of all races (yes even the fabled vulpera, although whos seen one of those?) It’s even a great place to see what Suramar has to offer for RP, and what ES does!

5 Likes

Been making monthly Horde magic meetings, great RP fuel for everyone. Glad to help to building better RP on the Horde side!

4 Likes

[A/H/N PVE RP] “The cackling deep!” - a FULL SCALE PvE campaign, 23rd to 31st July! - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey gamers-!

Hope you’re all well!

Please accept this tribute in the form of me shamelessly shilling* my upcoming PVE campaign - at the very least, it’ll be something to keep yourself busy with if we’re all back in lockdown come July!

I can’t promise a good time; but I can promise that every event will end with a titanic explosion, which will look awesome in your imagination and also pretty cool on the screenshots once youv’e gone on Paint and drawn it in.

(*I say this, but I’m actually very sorry)

4 Likes

Aye, we shall make Argent Dawn THE server!

Thought I also leave a little footprint and shameless self-bump in this great thread.

Since last October I have been organising a previously bi-weekly, now monthly Draenei-themed event on Azuremyst called AVH. It’s not only a nice opportunity to get your Draenei on (it’s still a niche race to play), but also a great opportunity for any Alliance RPer to attend an event in an area far away from SW and the usual hubs.

Next one is coming up on May 30th, as is custom on the last sunday of each month:

2 Likes

After speaking to some of the Tauren rp’ers on the Tauren Chieftains discord, I’ve been told here may be a good place to promote the Tauren gathering, Dance of the Earth Mother.

We’re spread out and in many different guilds but it’s a great opportunity for us all to get together and create some IC connections :smiley:

I’ve genuinely loved the previous ones we’ve had and if you’re wondering if Tauren rp may or may not be for you, we’re having it in Mulgore and by the Tauren start zone, so never a better time to roll a new Tauren chacter and try us out!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.