Impossible to unlock flying in ZM

How the heckenburger am i supposed to kill 10 rares when everyone flies there in an instant while i run around on a ground mount? Its absolutely idiotic. Ive givien up so muchj i just gave up the game for now. If anyone have any solutions to this problem?

2 Likes

All the rares have a spawn zone so… Stay near of one of them and enter in groups from other servers and the rare, in any moment, will spawn.

1 Like

Best solution : find someone to help you who has a dual seated flying mount

3 Likes

Follow these steps:

• Go to spawn location of Rare.
  • Open LFG Tool, Pre-Made, Custom Group.
  • Search Rare name and any other nearby rares.
  • Join group
  • Kill Rare
  • Repeat 10 times

It’s not impossible, it’s just get gud.

2 Likes

Like I said in a similar topic before:
I really recommend communicating with people in game, like “hello, I don’t have flying yet, can someone help me with a couple of rares?” and then people like me respond “yeah sure, hop on my back!” and voilá, it’s done.

Litoria#21416 add me, I’ll help. It’s so much easier than complaining on the forum.

1 Like

Yes, but players like to Cry before they try.

2 Likes

stay in garaudeon zone. its full of rares and they have big hp pools.

1 Like

Even with flying you can’t get to a rare before it dies. I can only kill the ones that pop up in passing.

Your best bet is to camp the spots of rares, I’m not sure as many are listed in group finder these days but may be worth a try too.

I would recommend using Rarescanner addon, it will show them on your map and clock them off each day as you’ve killed them.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/rarescanner

This guide explains which rares are up always and which are on rotation.

1 Like

Impossible is a strong word don’t yout think? :smiley:

Impossible has another meaning for you?

Not impossible I did it 3 days ago. Just wait around where they spawn. Download handynotes.

1 Like

A couple of times (yesterday included) I’ve flown over a rare and hovered there to see if it was engaged so I could join in. They weren’t and after waiting a wee while I flew off. My server isn’t the most populated one I guess.

Do all the other parts of the achievement and you’ll likely bump into half a dozen rares during this. Which means you only need to kill a few more rares to get the achievement. That won’t take too long I’m sure.

Just use the custom group finder like everybody else that is already hunting for specific rares in the first place for numerous reasons. Or camp the rares.

I swear unless its handed on a golden platter with sprinkles on top people gonna go “WÄH WÄH WÄH”. And even if it is people still go wäh.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the replies (except the ones wo clearly just want to point out how horrible i am). I do not play WoW that often and i did think any of these solutions were so easily possible. When posting in a forum its not always wise to post when one is most frustrated (like i just did), but i really appreciate the help.

4 Likes

We havent said youre horrible. We are simply put annoyed by your attitude towards achieving something so simple as the thing you want in this thread and rant over it as you werent the only one. There was a thread about zereth rares for flying not that long ago ontop of that.

1 Like

Problem i have in raid groups is that they just fly everywhere and do not respond if i ask them if they can give me a lift.

I dont know how crossfactions works but surely I can invite you as an orc so you can jump on my dragons back?

Whenever you feel you need help post on the forums and ask away. Believe it or not there are some regulars here that are genuinely helpful and will assist where they can.

Don’t pay attention to the mean regular lurkers. Sometimes I wonder if they actually read what they have written before they press the enter button.

2 Likes

this thing can be done in less than a week

killing rares need to get a group in custom

At late hours Zereth is perfect for Rares and chests.If you try at peak hours where there are many players doing their dailies and weekly quests is harder yes.