Impossible to win against holy priest-assa rog

I dont need to explain why.

All know that. Holy priest is an immortal unbalanced *piece of endproduct :slight_smile: *, assassination is an overpowered 3 buttons brainless trash

I hope blizzard think about to change the pvp developers (if any exists)…

Im done with that season

1 Like

relax they’ve just nerfed it as we speak

FYI: PvP Tuning -- 27 April

Too bad that it wont affect either assa or hpriest significantly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ya, after i posted it, 8 mins later i saw the Blizz post.

But the truth is, it doesnt matter.

The problem is with the Shiv+Sepsis, and the SHIV + 40%bleed dmg. (every 25 sec)
That 50% is good, but it still an OP thing, cause of the legendary can allow you to FULL BURST every 40-45 sec :slight_smile:

It will change the playstyle but nothing gonna happen :slight_smile:

I thought this too already. 50% nerf to 4 set doesnt really so much I think

1 Like

I bet the 2 & 4 set bonus need to be nerfed too , that 40%+bleed dam every 25 sec is too much. If you pop Vendetta with it, (with lego its about every 45-50 sec) is a certain death.

And ppl say that i can defend it. NO. (Pain sup has 3 min cd and nothing resets its cooldown)
Barrier with pvp talent has 1,5 min cd, but if you got a 7 sec stun you cant react it, and you die.

Or maybe delete Legos which decrease the cooldown on dps CD’s.

Or maybe give healers same CD cooldown decreaser Legos. For example Penance bolts decreasing the cooldown of Pain Suppression by 1 sec per bolt :smiley:

Nah? Thats sounds bad right? :smiley: Only holy priests have this kind of spells.
Other healers go and play other games.

Bad pvp game design.

And yes it is a /cry. Cause im off with this, that I pay For it 1,5 years from now, and pvp gamestyle is become much worse every pvp season, and disc priest is an underrated class.

All of us are pay for this, and pvp hotfixes coming after almost 2 months from patch release :smiley: LOL
How many Holy priests and assa rogues are on the top ladder now???

Nerf is gonna help a bit but what about everything else, all with hunter in name, warrior, unholy dk burst, warlock, frost mage. Its like they do the absolute bare minimum.

i feel like unholy dk is fine i think fury warrior antiheakl is a much bigger problem and obv warlock/mage aka deathborn

1 Like

PS is one of the worst defensives currently. It legit does nothing vs so many things.

What is “braindead” honestly?

Assassination Rogue is S2 WW 2.0 atm. Also I can’t remember a single expansion when Rogues had so many broken specs. It all started with Sub season 1 and now continues with Assa. Everybody in his right mind knew this spec will be op after reading 4 set design. Imo that legendary of the Master Assassin should just go and then the problem is solved. They nerfed it 2 times and it still does the same thing. Developers in other games would just get rid of it because there is no way to nerf it. It was 4 sec and it was broken it is now with something around 2 sec duration because it just gives 100% crit.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.