<Imposters> Horde recruitment TBC

Imposters

About us:
We are a group of players who played at a high level on another server and are looking for more self-motivated and likeminded players to push content in TBC. We have aspirations to play our best and improve every raid, as we will be aiming for fast progress and speed throughout the raids in TBC. We will also be looking to clear content in one day for the first couple of phases.

Goals:
We strive to have efficient raids as we improve with the mindset of getting better every week. With the current announcement that Blizzard will start TBC pre-nerf we strive to be a competitive guild on this server and aim for fast and consistent clears every week. We hope to also run an Alt/Social raid that will be up and running within the first few months of the expansion.

What do we expect of you?
We expect you to have the mindset to improve every time you play, be a teamplayer, help out fellow guild members. Come prepared to raids, as well as work on self-improvement. This also means that you will be bringing and using consumables respective to your class and raid. Above all those, enjoy playing with others, socialize and get to know new people.

Which classes are we looking for?

• 1 Holy Paladin
  • 1 Protection Warrior/ Feral Druid
  • 1 Balance Druid
  • 1 Restoration Druid
  • 1 Restoration Shaman

Raid schedule
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time

Exceptional players of all other classes will be considered as well.

If you are interested in joining or if you have any questions make sure to contact me via discord: Afkheal#5804

1 Like

Very big guild, huge, please join

I’m interested!
Committed and experienced player/raider in retail as well as classic. Looking for an active guild to socialize and improve with!
Will also hit you up on discord

I’m starting Blood Elf Holy Priest immediately as race will be available on Classic. I’m Holy Priest in retail as well and would be interested of this project of yours.

Good to have your attention!

Please make sure to contact me via discord: Afkheal#5804 so we can talk about it/ give you the information about applying. :grinning:

Any chance you would be willing to take on a shadow priest? Would love to raid karazhan

I’ve added you on discord to talk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.