Impressions - Less than a week in

Thinking of transferring from Shazzrah I wanted to know what people’s impressions of the server was, less than a week in to Dragonfang being live?

it gud. do it

Yeah its super packed on this server, i would say avoid the queues and swap!

Its alright, i do miss the “packed-ness” of shazz.
But i absolutely don’t miss the queues!

Avoid the queues and swap.

Only going to get worse when layering is removed.

Realm will start to pack out with 3 server transfers open to it.

What will get worse ?

Queues, can’t fit all the current players that are spread into the different layers into one game world.

So when they turn off layering the queues will skyrocket.

Why not? Where did you get this info? Layers have a lower cap so you can have as a smooth experience as possible. Servers can cope with the current server cap, having none or 10 layers won’t affect queues. Stop spreading misinformation.

Blue post, wowhead (August 16th Update)

While we are able to fit several times more players on a single realm in 2019 than was the case in 2006, we are not going to raise that cap any further, even though we have the technical capacity to do so. Raising realm caps would simply forestall the problem, letting more players in at launch but creating an unsustainable situation down the line, with severe queues when we turn off layering permanently before Phase 2 of our content unlock plan.

Reading comprehension, that’s a primary school skill you aquire. They meant that increasing server cap makes people prone to continue comming to saturated servers imstead of going into medium or low servers: “Oh they increase server cap, there should be enough space for me then” x 10000

Nice troll post.

You do you.