Improvements to Clash

Hello everyone!

I want to suggest some improvements to the “Clash”-ability, to make it more useful:

• First: instead of having it say “Immune” and putting it on cooldown, a simple “Invalid Target” would suffice. That way, you would get less frustrated when using the spell on a target that it doesn’t work on.
  • Second: don’t just make the hitboxes meet each other, make the centers of the models meet each other (maybe with 1-2yds space). Huge enemies with huge hitboxes barely move one step forward atm.
  • Third: increase the range to 40yd to make up for the little way that can be traveled.
  • Fourth: maybe reduce the cooldown by just 5 seconds … if there are multiple ranged mobs, it would really help in repositioning them.

I have played monk since MoP (over 230days /played) and 99% of it as a tank. I am very happy about the fact, that we have a spell to reposition mobs (again), but it just doesn’t feel right. Especially if you try to clump the mobs up and there is one ranged mob that just wont come into the group. I target it, do a roll back and use clash, but the mob barely moves. If nothing else, at least implement my second point … it would help so much in that matter.

Many people wrote, that they don’t even use the spell because it feels so clumsy, which makes me kinda sad, because i think it is a very good concept and fits the brew master perfectly, but it definitely needs some work done.

Any thoughts on this?

1 Like

Yeah absolutely agreed. It needs tweaking.

…you’ve lost nearly a year to playing monk. Oaft.

actually i was hoping for thoughts on the changes i mentioned, not for the fact, that i am a geek … :sweat_smile: :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.