Improving healer experience in Solo Shuffle

How would you improve soloq for healers?

Remove extra blue boxes. That would be a good start. Then add a decent replacement for that. IDK what to be fair. Someone more informed has to come and say on the topic but healers’ MMR has to be fixed.

Too little too late, Im just chilling on classic wrath now. Won’t be healing SS ever again

1 Like

Remove dampening leave it in regular 2s 3s. We are limited by mana and we cant drink… What to say more… But we need to wait for some fancy ION solution.

getting CC’d by sub rogues for 20 seconds solid gets tedious too, Every single expansion blizzard burrows further up that classes a$$. Got old in Wotlk.

It does feel pretty bad to be nerfed by design.

Penalize people that die when they’re not in sight of the healer and make healers actually gain rating from 3-3 games because the DPS are forcing them way too often by playing bad.

It’s insane how many people are just running around the corner and dying because they have no clue where the healer is.

2 Likes

If Blizzard provided me with a way to progress my vault and weekly cap on damage dealers while playing only healer, I would queue and farm by healing.
There are ways, account-bound conquest boxes, honor boxes that also count towards the vault.
I don’t mind playing healers, but classes like hunter and mage don’t have a healing spec.

Farming Low IQ melee dps that chase me 20 times outside the range of their healer and behind LoS is my favourite past time tho.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love your fantasy world sometimes

Played several games earlier and every game was decided by one guy that decided to not be in line of sight of the healer.

3-3 every game.

Because being in line of the healer is somehow impossible.

Lined me when on my team.

Lined enemy healer when on their team.

3-3. 0 rating. Several games where it played out like that. It really needs changing. Waste of time to even play solo shuffle as a healer when you go 3-3 and gain nothing because some DPS don’t know what line of sight is.

edit: And now a warlock that puts his port right in the open and teleports to it when he’s getting nuked and just stands there taking it to the face. Not even attempting to line the ranged on the other team, just taking it all to the face. Why even teleport if he’s just going to take it to the face. This was repeated over and over.

Healing shuffle will always be a bit messy, but we fill our vault faster than any other with the instant queues so I really don’t think we should be prio with dps queues this grim, mmr ceiling making people drop the mode and such

Two things must be done to fix healer SS experience:

1. Disc priest cannot remain that powerfull, if you play non disc priest healer, 90% of your matchups are vs. Disc priest, and evry game feels david vs. goliath, disc priest simply feels overly powerfull compared to others and this cannot be allowed.

2. Healers need to get +10 flat rating if DPS guy which lost all 6 rounds is present

Do those two changes and you will have all healers queing in pool not only disc priest, games will become more fun since its ultra boring to fight evry game versus disc priest, in the end que time for DPS will be 5 minutes, not 55. Problem solved

Amen to this my friend! I can’t even count how many tools DISC priests have. 2 PSs, barrier, life swap, shields, mind games, fear, root, MC, PI, damage?

Sure, but DPS should be equally compensated for 0/6 healer lobbies, too. And we should get more rating because our queue times are at least double/triple yours.

Exactly, Disc priest toolkit is the best game can offer, overbuffed and over-tunned… other healer just feel weak compared to this. Currently there is no bad priests in game, they are just good and very good, even someone grandma can play them well due their overtuned toolkit.

For example if I get mates who dont want to use defensives its automatic lose, while disco priest can still save those guys… To be brutaly honest disc priest healing turn nabs into gods, as long player can do his damage rotation, he is allowed to neglect defensives, situational awerness and all other stuff in PVP and still being awarded with victory screen, and this is just WRONG.

This can be done however keep in mind that your que time depends on healers, and healer que time not depend on you, goal is to bring more healers not even more DPS queing.

Turn healer into more of a support role like other games because being a healbot is NOT FUN. That means nerfing healer healing but buff their damage, and buff the defensives of dps. This would reduce the amount of pressure on one player to keep everyone alive, and make the role more appealing to dps.

Ye make from healers snipers with awp. Like when u heal 10M healing include overheal u get one awp shoot at your choice. I prefer DHs. So i would make macro /cast (@3buttonclass) headshot(AWPpvptalent);

Today is the day of throwing shadow priests it seems.

LIKE, HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO NOTICE YOU JUST GOT RAY OF HOPE ON YOU AND THAT’S WHY YOUR HP ISN’T GOING UP UNTIL IT’S OVER. DON’T JUST SWAP JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU’RE NOT GETTING ANY HEALS. YOU WERE ABOUT TO GET HEALED FOR LIKE 800K FROM RAY OF HOPE WHEN IT ENDS BUT YOU JUST SWAP ME?!!"?!?#2

They really need to stop them from being able to swap your hp at will because they have no clue what they’re even doing. Throwing so hard and then healers go 3-3.

There’s pretty much nothing that can make me play Shuffle. Maybe if it’s giga inflated compared to the other brackets but even then I’d only play it a bit at the end of the season. They should have gone with solo rgbs instead of arena imo or at least make it one round only instead of 6. I’d much rather have one quality game instead of 6 stressful turbo dampening quantity games.