In an old world revamp of the two major continents what do you want to see the most?

I think it’s a common hope that after THE WORLD SOUL SAGA we may get a Cata style revamp of our beloved homelands.
My specific desires for such a thing would be a lot of the races without their major cities finally getting them (trolls, gnomes, etc)

4 Likes

Frankly i just want a WoW 2 .
Or to Say i would prefer a Warcraft 4 with a continuation of Lore from W3 .

Another revamp?? We already doing time walking …Mythic+ of older expansion and so on … Every replay has some values but at some point becomes quite boring .

For me i just wanna finish something with Sargeras… Warcraft and majority of the lore started with a Big Villain …Sargeras…

Everything right now is messed up and i kinda dislike it… Every expansion is with an unfinished scope so revamp anything Old …I just don’t like it …doesn’t bring nothing new

There is a rather lengthy post on the MMO Champ forums about how M+ hurts the game. I think some takes are a bit extreme, but on the whole I found myself nodding along with it.

mmo-champion. com/threads/2651870-M-should-probably-be-removed-from-the-game-and-asap

It has a follow-up post about ten posts in, too.

U have classic for that no need for wow2.

1 Like

I didn’t say WoW 2 just with a new restart from lore and everything .

Something new and refreshing .New Engine etc

Just now Was watching Top Multiplayer-Mmo games in 2023-24 and WoW isn’t even on top 20 …

So u want people to loose all their achivments collections etc
Or new engine which make better right? And then u got more than half people cant even play game because a lot people dont have better pc and cant afford it. People was doomi over simple sdd before release of Shadowlands so blizzard needed to undo that sdd is prio to play game and u want new engine.
Imagine 20+ or even better 30+ people usin their cds on pull with hero/bl on what would that look lol
Wow is fine even not being in top 20 because they have unique game and content that no company can copy this. If was not good we would be long time closed by now.

What i want in a revamp, more than anything else, is for things to get better.

90% of the zone changes Blizz do are making things worse, wrecked, blighted, otherwise knackered, ruined, and/or blown to Hell, from Cataclysm (Break everything to prop up a lame villain), to the BfA changes (More ruining stuff for short-lived drama), i want improvements, make things better and more beautiful for a (much needed) change!

4 Likes

The adventurer to lead the rebuilding of decimated zones and the questline to be against the enemies there, having a progressive process of rebuilding the zones. Would be nice to be at the forefront of building something up like the garrisons instead of blowing stuff up again.

6 Likes

I wanna fly from Darkshore to Azuremyst, no teleportation, no different instances, no smoke and mirrors.

3 Likes

I would just like them to all become HD like Arathi highlands and Darkshore, and then an overhaul of some cities.

7 Likes

I can’t see any mmo game even being close to what WoW offers quality and content-wise
If WoW would be f2p with advanced shop it would be x10 times bigger also

The closest opponents that I tried are half dead like swtor/wildstar/new world/gw2/black desert/archeage
Nothing even close, sadly, and these games are all f2p
Rito mmo is the main contender if it ever gets done

A revamp of old empires of alliance with Gilneas reborn, Stratholme cleansed, and Gnomeregan full owned by our little friends.

3 Likes

The Dam in Loch Modan fixed and the lake refilled.
The Wetlands less flooded. Menethil Habour rebuilt.
A Gilnean settlement in their city again so Alliance can have a presense (with Flight masters / portal) to get to Northern Eastern Kingdoms.

A bigger ask (I know technically difficult) would be more use of Zidormu and have the original Vanilla zones available as an option in Retail. I know there are Classic Servers but I’d like to do the stories but with all the mod-cons of minimap markings and other helpful UI changes from over the years.

3 Likes

it ruined the world in my view so please spare us another

1 Like

Ideally, I would love to see the whole Azeroth visually and quest-wise updated, so that each location and city would reflect that the world is alive and moved on since the events of the corresponding expansions. It would be fantastic to get new dungeons around Azeroth.
Pragmatically, I would like to see such updates of the Classic locations and capitals + Northrend and Pandaria with a new, Classic like low fantasy questlines for each location where we help to solve local problems and rebuild the world step by step after the World Soul saga great war with forces of the void. These events and updates could be presented under the next ‘New world’ saga where the birth of Azeroth reshapes the world.

The tirion fordring questline is my dream

1 Like

I remember he was living in a wooden hut in Eastern Plaguelands. He struck a lonely figure I seem to remember. Been a while since I was there.

yes you find him where now you find the dwarf\belf wannabe paladins. The quests are scattered around plaguelands but there is the heartbreaking end…

Make echo isles a functional dark spear capital … its been Bazzilion years in wow years since cata updated Echo isles and we still have 3 huts / lvl 5 trolls hitting dummies and nothing more to it besides a random zandalari ship that takes you to dazal’alor.

I would also like to see Murlocs as playable race can be even 3rd faction (Neutral) as we don’t need factions anymore and all can group up with any faction and a capital for them which ofc is underwater city maybe :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

Well, I like this type content I can progress with no limit till season end. I prefer rated pvp or m+ for this. If didnt I would probably play classic over retail I think.