In game lag, only in pandaria

hi all,
not sure if everyone has been getting in game lag today as i haven’t seen that many posts on it, I only started to get lag after they preformed server maintenance this morning. Since then my World and Home ping has been 29 however in game lag is crazy, its like playing with 500+ ping.

I seen a few people say it was only in Pandaria, so i decided to teleport back to stormwind and now I don’t have any lag. Not sure what the issue is, my ms never went above 30ms and haven’t had any issues in other games.

i’m assuming its just pandaria which doesn’t make sense to me , anyone else have this issue fixed by moving to a different zone?

2 Likes

I’ve had the same issue but only on draenor

On draenor lag was insane in pandaria, went to zuldazar and no lag.

On silvermoon i have no lag issues at all in pandaria

its very strange… ive just started the bfa camp, still lagging in pandaria

I can confirm the same issue Warriorjoden. For me it appears only in Pandaria (I can go to SW / Org or any other zone I’ve tested and all is fine… port back to Jade Forest and game acts like it has severe lag although in-game display reports 20-30 MS. Framerate, however, is much lower than normal.

1 Like

thank you for confirming this , i am still fine in other zones as well, hopefully they fix it , but happy i don’t lag in BG or other group events. also been fine playing through the bfa camp.

1 Like

Same issue here on Turalyon, the lag in pandaria is bad… 5 to 10 seconds at times yet my ping is 14 to 20.

If you guys accessed the MoP time-line via Chromie I’d recommend asking her to revert back to the current time-line. After doing that was able to carry on questing in Pandaria without any of the mystery lag.

this worked for me, able to play in pandaria.

thank you for this my friend.

Would prefer to complete in Chromie time (with level scaling, etc.) A bit frustrating that Blizzard hasn’t (as far as I’ve seen) acknowledged or responded to these reports. (Yes, I’ve completed in game ticket as well… is stuck in the queue)

Seems anywhere with actual people in this MMO lags… Gorgrond zone lag is unplayable, not that there are any staff on these forums to read this let alone fix the problems.

2 Likes

you sir are a legend, thank you!

Had lag issues in pandaria and legion, but when i did turn on Warmode the problem was resolved for me

1 Like

As far as I’ve noticed, the terrible lag only occurs in Jade Forrest. I went to Valley of the Four Winds to see if it makes any difference in which zone you are, and as soon as i hit VotFW, all went smooth in an instant.