In-game models flickering

Hello there Tech Support, hope you’re all healthy.

The following issue is what I and my friends have experienced these last two days. When going through the Blackfathom Depths dungeon, the two random players that my group teamed up with were flickering in and out of our clients. This started happening around the time we reached the first boss and kept going until we finished and lef the dungeon afterwards.

Today when going into the buildings of Dun Modr, my friends have had the same issue, whenever they’re inside all the models on their screen start flickering when the slightest movementhappens. When they stop moving their camera, they just see no models and only the shadows.

When I say flickering, I mean that let’s say every 10 frames (going by 60 frames per second) the model either appears and 10 frames afterwards dissapears. As well as standalone models from objects like a campfire.

This has happened on two different characters, as the first example was on Horde side and the second on Alliance.

Thank you for time.

2 Likes

What are your specs? Can you please attach your DxDiag? A pastebin link is ok too, use preformatted text by putting your link between two ` marks.

Also does the entire model disappear or just the texture (colors)?

I can’t believe after 18 months this keep hapening.
Why haven’t fixed yet? too much work?
I was very angry, but I remember Robert Kotick’s yacht. “Sarcasm”.
Talking about that yatch and 200M bonuses job, I am sad for all ppl sacrifised to please CEO delights.

1 Like

I was researching abit and found this video:

and this post from Dec 2018:

45 months and this still not fixed…
Incredible

1 Like

Because its an nVidia driver issue, nVidia confirmed it, fixed it, then broke it again. Now they don’t seem interested in fixing it a second time.

Blizzard don’t own nVidia, nor does nVidia own Blizzard. So how WOULD Blizzard fix an nVidia driver issue?

How do you know this is a Driver issue?

1 Like

I talk with a friend, and he told me he dont think is a drive issue (he showed me the bug and knows something about testing videogames)