In mythic+ which class would you chose last and why

Hello Everyone,

I want to see how you sort classes ques in Mythic+ from the best to the worst and why …

Which class would you invite first and which would you invite last from best to worst

Healers-

Tanks-

DPS-

Just curious to see why some classes are preferable than others.

Healers-

1. A friend - because all healers are viable and it’s more about socializing.

2. Druid - Simply because of their easy playstyle then also their utility, like vortex etc.

3. Monk - Mostly because of utility, but their also very bursty healers.

4. Paladin - They try very hard and it’s rewarding. Utility ain’t bad either.

5. Shaman - Their usually not bad, however using their full toolkit is hard in a PuG.

6. Priest - They were FotM quite recently and the Disc nerf combined with Holy being a bit “meh” for higher keys makes the class a wild card unfortunately. A good priest will still function however.

Tanks-

1. A friend, since just as healers their all viable for the content i pursue aka +10-12’s.

2. Warrior - Most warriors are really good tanks since they persisted trought the draught and came out stronger then ever post buffs.

3. Paladin - They just feel safe.

4. Deathknight - Their overall still the superior choice. But since their FotM many players roll them and the risk of getting someone horrible is high.

5. Demon Hunter - I’d say their like 2nd best overall, however same reason as DK’s their a wild card.

6. Monks - Their really good, but they are also fairly rare.

7. Druids - Sometimes they just can’t do much unfortunately.

DPS-

1. Friends again.

2. Rogue - That cloaks just to handy.

3. Demon Hunter - Seriously Overpowered in mythic+, selfsustain, stuns, +magic damage taken debuffs, decent AoE, offensive dispell etc. Their like a cookie cutter M+.

4. Mage - Since i love to have the food really, if people have it they might acctually use it between pulls and stop wasting my valuable 5 seconds grace period drinking.

5. Elemental Shaman - Well I sort of like them, being able to dispel curses, decent AoE, Slow, stun, earth elemental savior capabilities, offensive dispells, ranged interupt on short cooldown. They also have a Zerker buff.

6. I whould say most DPS end up beyond this point. It mostly depends on what sort of classes you already have in group. For example if you don’t have a battleres mechanic at this point, Druid, DK or Warlock will fit here.

2 Likes

Tank:
1: DK
2: Monk
3: Paladin
4: Warrior (the most warriors cant play it, sad but true)
4: guardian

Healers:
1: monk
2: druid
3: shaman
4:holy pala
5: holy priest
10: disc

Dps:
1: Dh just OP
2: Rogue just cuz shroud
3: balance druid
4: Elemental shaman
5: beastmaster
6: WW monk
7: mages
8: warrior
9: enhancer
10: SP
11: frost dk
12: SV hunter
13: unholy dk
15: MM hunter
200: feral

1 Like

Healers-

1. Druid
  2. Monk
    3 . Disc priest
    4 . resto shaman/hpal

Tanks-

1. bdk/brewmaster monk
  2. Warrior
  3. paladin/vdh
  4. guardian

DPS-

1. Rogue
  2. Dh
  3. Balance druid
  4. hunter/lock/mage
2 Likes

Healers - im a healer myself. playing with rdru and mwmonk. Both are good enough. Cant tell anything about any other class.

Tanks-

1 DK=Monk=War
4 DH=Pal=Bear

DPS-

All classes are good. in multispec dps classes there can be good spec and not that good spec (feral for one. but bommie is really good).

In most encounters u will want to see rogue in ur group. All others - depends on who u allready got in ur group.

Posted from my not main characters somehow. sory about that. Here is my mains: Трольбинс and Фаствульв.

I totally agree with that … but maybe i will prefer the hpala over disc

the problem is that moste disc priest are clueless about their class, and yet again the grp you run with.

a good disc priest is golden! they can rly put out some mean dps and hps. but the skill ceiling is indeed high.

1 Like

I assume you mean spec because specs of the same class are very different.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.