In regards to increasing the font size as well as the Window frame size of the Books and Notes ingame!

Hey everyone! So; for the past while now I’ve been wanting to increase the size of the Font as well as the window frame of the various Books and Note frames in the game; because I enjoy reading it on stream!
I tried Immersion, MoveAnything/MoveAny, Elvui, etc. To no avail.

So If you were also struggling with this, because let’s face it. Unless your resolution scale is insanely buffed out; odds are. You will not be able to read these notes unless you squint your eyes and wrinkle your forehead like Gordon Ramsay.

So here’s what I did!

I’m uncertain if this command is in the basegame. Or if there’s an addon involved. But either way. It should be easy to fix!

Type → /fstack ← ingame while you have the set book/note open. Then hover over it until the feature has the entirety of the window covered in a lime-green coloration! To the left of the screen, In light blue colors; It will show the name of the text; something like this:

ItemTextPageText.
ItemTextFrameInset.bg
ItemTextFrame.Center
ItemTextFrameBg
ItemTextFramePageBg

Now, hold right click on the hovered over area of the book/note and drag your cursor upwards, It will rescale that specific window accordingly to your wishes!

Happy gaming all!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.