"in the coming weeks we will implement a global buff"

was posted 23 days ago… if i takes over 1 month you dont say incoming weeks, can u just stop trolling the player base, do you honestly think you win something with
playing mindgames with us xD

these devs so out of touch its…

hilarious…

4 Likes

Also in the same post:

I doubt I like these devs any better then you do, Infact I’ve come to seriously dislike them, but I gotta give them this one. They can hardly be blamed for what you read in to their posts all by yourself.

Only this line alone:

should have told you it’s not coming just yet.

1 Like

all i read incoming weeks, few weeks, prepatch can release whenever it wants to i dont care

this is directly connected to the xp buff and it says incoming weeks

are we really at a stage where simple communication and release dates is rng number or what

i would understand you if i was asking for prepatch, but im not im asking for xf buff and information released about it…

and once again this is what it says " In the coming weeks, we will implement a global buff that we’re calling “Joyous Journeys” this has nothing to do with prepatch

Few weeks = less than 2 months. Else, they would’ve said = few months.

1 Like

nope few weeks is before 1 month, or else you would say the incoming month, if theres a chance is 2 months you say, incoming month or two

its like saying it will in several months but its after 1 year

this is not nasa rocket science

1 Like

It’s called summer buff, so it would be really awkward if it started in last week of august and went through september and partially october.

2 Likes

nailed it <3

2 Likes

When I cited this, someone told me “implement” does not mean “active”.
It can be already “implemented” which in coding lingo possibly means what we normal mortals say as “installed”.
When it will be active … Summer is all we know.

however you spin the words, its bad communication.
and that someone who told u that is eitehr reaching to far or desperate :stuck_out_tongue:

summer starts in northen hemisphere
tuesday 21 juni

Don’t shoot the messenger :slight_smile:
I’m just trying to explain why it’s not as clear as you and I (and mostly everybody else) would like. Because I agree. It’s muddled mumbo-jumbo!

Remember the Summer release of WoW Classic that took place on August 27?:clown_face:

4 Likes

Its called summer buff to keep you warm in winter :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

the private server argument “i dont wanna play on private server cuz they might shutdown and i lose my progress” might be a verry real thing with blizzards server too now

they having a complete meltdown over there, they lack resources to implement a xf buff in time

You made another thread on this?

A year has 52 weeks and summer ends in September.

1 Like

yes yes we know u like to call months for weeks,

u can do your daily check list on arguments started say first done

imagine if you where forum moderator trying to moderate forums for a real company and got paid, u do realise how much 4 years of trying to be moderator without moderation rights and without getting payed has cost u in sallary ?

I notice you didn’t deny about this being another thread on the same subject.

okey mr buisness man :smiley:

if u cant see the difference between gehennas and firemaw transfer thread to a thread about xp buff, it might explain why u aint getting paid for your forum moderations attempts. keep in their buddy maybe 4 more years somebody will offer you a serice

Why are you calling me “mr Business man”, that’s just totally weird.

No they’re not. They would be if they had given you a specific date and didn’t make it to that date.

But they haven’t

yeah yeah months are weeks, aliens posted no humans we get it