In the Stormwall lies transcendence

My bones are fractured, my skin is worn and my nervous system has endured its last spike of glorious lightning. I have transcended and become one with the Stormwall. Never again shall I gloriously stride into it but I have done my part, and earned my rest and rewards. May you all also enjoy the respite when you feel your time to fully join is also here.

Praise the Stormwall.

15 Likes

I heard a rumour that if you give the correct combination of abilities into the stormwall as a sacrifice it rewards you with a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea :palms_up_together:

Praise the Stormwall!!

14 Likes

As my own regenerative abilities begin to wane, I too know my abilty to resurrect will soon leave me.

To have even been able to come back to life and give back to The Storm again and again was an honour granted to me by The Storm.

My final charge draws near and while I am saddened I am also overcome with pride to become one with The Storm.

Praise the Stormwall.

9 Likes

Within the Stormwall lies salvation.

As it’s fury strips away the weakness of our flesh we are reborn again in the Storm’s image!

7 Likes

The awesome power of the Stormwall is indeed capable of this feat and more. Through the sustenance the faithful give it, it will in turn sustain the faithful. The Storm provides.

The Storm takes care of its devout followers. The greatest renown shall be yours and all that comes with it. The Storm provides.

By strengthening the Stormwall we empower not just it, but also ourselves and all who eventually transcend. It is supreme and when we are one with The Storm, we are also supreme. May the Stormwall embrace all.

5 Likes

Storm Siblings, my journey has reached it’s end. I have finally achieved level 40.

My final act was to offer my flesh and my plunder to the storm one last time and as it stripped away my impurities I have found enlightenment.

Plunder for the thunder

11 Likes

The Stormwall welcomes you as you transcend to a higher state of being. As you leave Arathi behind know that The Storm shall remain strong by your efforts. Enjoy your rest and your rewards.

Plunder for the thunder.

7 Likes

My final battle ended as had all the others. Being chased by someone 3 levels higher.

Little did he know that I had always intended to pay tribute to the Stormwall. My plunder, my spells - they were never his for the claiming. His grasp proved feeble vs the draw of my thundery master. All his rage and intent were as nothing in the face of my devotion.

May the storm rage on forever.

11 Likes

Brothers and sisters of the Storm! Peace be upon you for your devotion and faith to the Stormwall!

We have transcended beyond the need for plunder and have become one with the Storm. But, never forget the journey and struggles we had to endure to get there!

Damn those that created such an arduous and tormenting road, but glory to those that have created a way into solace with the Stormwall!

Praise be the Stormwall, we will never forget you for our salvation. Glory to the faithful!

5 Likes

Heresy can never prevail against true devotion, against true faith. As you transcend and gain your just reward the heretics will still be left twacking people at random, never knowing peace until the day the Stormwall claims them as well.

The great mind behind the Stormwall is surely among us, basking in their grand achievement.

In The Storm we are one.

6 Likes