Inappropriate Language on PVP forum

Good afternoon,

Aerythlea

You recently closed a thread on Russian Pre-Made’s which is fine and within your remit, could you have however given warnings to the posters with Russian accounts posting unacceptable comments in the thread including calling posters ‘Kafir’.

I have flagged the comments for your attention. Regards,

Firstly, Aerythlea is a Community Manager not a Customer Support rep, so this is not really the right forum.

That said, how do you know action has not been taken against those posters? Any actions are not revealed to the public.

2 Likes

Are you a paid employee? If not I suggest please wait for a paid blizzard employee with ability to take action against the said issue to reply!

Many thanks for your unnecessary comment! Have a nice day, sending love and light!

It’s a public forum, public can reply. I’m not sure why I illicited such a terse response for pointing out that they likely already had actions taken, but i will leave you to wait for your official response, should one be forthcoming.

5 Likes

Because I am addressing a member of staff, you are welcome to comment but I would prefer to hear from an employee. Regards.

If you read Shammoz’s first reply, you would see he told you this is the wrong forum. Aerythelia is part of community (all the forums except this and tech). The blues here are customer support and have nothing to do with policing pvp forums

1 Like

Can I get that from a Blue please is what I am asking! Cheers for your input, it’s not really helped me! Thanks!

You don’t help yourself either :slight_smile:
Usually post about closed topics tend to get closed as well… Without any blues reaching out.

1 Like

It’s not about a closed thread, it is about the comments within which if she was closing the threat, s/he should have deleted or infarction issued is my point!

BTW what’s up with that dress, I’m scarred for life!

why is in general when it should be on pvp forum?

??? What does this have to do with PVP? LOL?

Aerythlea is probably the best blue forums have

on the other hand, more than half of “customer support” and “moderators” should be fired on spot.

1 Like

Most likely they have been given a warning, I believe it’s either a serious complaint that gives a ban or they will have added a warning to their profile.
You’ll have to wait and see if they will be able to enter any other discussions
:slight_smile:

But I’m afraid you are talking for deaf ears when it comes to this, they never respond to direct post like this.

My dress makes me feel pretty, don’t say stuff like that :sob:

1 Like

Its in your title " [Inappropriate Language on PVP forum]"

Read the full POST please! Thanks

I thought you could still report posts in a locked thread.

You didn’t need to post here.

1 Like

That I didn’t know. Thanks for clarifying!

I have your whining and being passive aggersive and heading for a post lock .

If its about PVP and langauge post there dont bring it to GD and dont name blues in a post its agaisnt forum rules .

Do not post about locked or deleted threads

Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It’s up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.

and

Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion.

Please read before responding that high and mighty tone of yours.

I didn’t address you, you injected yourself to this thread. Cheers for being a troglodyte!

Demanding a blue response very rarely results in getting one.

Staff will also not tell you what action is taken against others.

1 Like