Inappropriate Language on PVP forum

Most likely they have been given a warning, I believe it’s either a serious complaint that gives a ban or they will have added a warning to their profile.
You’ll have to wait and see if they will be able to enter any other discussions
:slight_smile:

But I’m afraid you are talking for deaf ears when it comes to this, they never respond to direct post like this.

My dress makes me feel pretty, don’t say stuff like that :sob:

1 Like

Its in your title " [Inappropriate Language on PVP forum]"

Read the full POST please! Thanks

I thought you could still report posts in a locked thread.

You didn’t need to post here.

1 Like

That I didn’t know. Thanks for clarifying!

I have your whining and being passive aggersive and heading for a post lock .

If its about PVP and langauge post there dont bring it to GD and dont name blues in a post its agaisnt forum rules .

Do not post about locked or deleted threads

Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It’s up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.

and

Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion.

Please read before responding that high and mighty tone of yours.

I didn’t address you, you injected yourself to this thread. Cheers for being a troglodyte!

Demanding a blue response very rarely results in getting one.

Staff will also not tell you what action is taken against others.

1 Like

Showing you the rules your poor attempts at insults amuse me reported your post and i hope you learn a lesson .

I like your dress, it makes you look very pretty so don’t listen to anyone else.

OK if rules were broken they were probably given short bans even if the posts weren’t removed. I really doubt you will get an official response on the matter though as they have a policy against discussing actions taken. Could suggest you open a ticket and submit screenshots though if you want to pursue it further, the GMs there will give you a more official response :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s fine, but demanding that is my right as a customer and I am allowed to exercise the said right under the law of my country:
Consumer Rights Act 2015 :).

Thought name and shaming is against the ToC.

1 Like

And where have I named and shamed? Please point ? Cheers!

You signed the TOS meaning you have no rights on there forums . Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion.

just to remind you .

You can’t demand to know if others have been punished, that’s protected under the GDPR and DPA.

2 Likes

It’s kind of right there in big bold letters, lol.

And Blizzard EU is well aware of my rights as a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act… JUST REMINDING YOU! :slight_smile:

But not in an open forum you aren’t.

That law doesn’t give you the right to breach others privacy or their rights as a consumer.

2 Likes

It is.

/10char

1 Like

Any action taken against any account is discussed only with the registered account owner of the account in question.

As this thread also violates the Code of Conduct, it’s being locked here.