Incarnation: Chosen of Elune and new Moonkin Form

Incarnation: Chosen of Elune puts us in the old low res form. When we use incarnation we are supposed to be entering into an enhanced version of our base forms. Reverting us to the old model feels like a significant downgrade, going against the original philosophy.
    It is truly a shame cause I love the new customizations, but till that is changed I am stuck with Glyph of Stars.    :(
2 Likes

It’s not realy that low res, it was updated to higher res in Legion. But at this point they should do what they did with Incarnation for cat and bear forms in Legion. instead of changing the model they just put some glowy effect on the model. And then add that Incarnation form as additional customization for Full Transformation.

2 Likes

Just out of interest, if we have Glyph of Stars (which I have loved and used for years and do not want to lose) is there any way we can use the new Owlkin forms? And if we can, without losing Glyph of Stars?

No, there’s no way. Glyph is replacement for the classic/updated Moonkin form. Unless they introduce this astral form as part of Moonkin customization.

Actually they changed it so you only go into panzerkin form when you use the classic model. If you use the new customisations you just use these

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.