Incoming Blood rework

I hope our prayers answered, but i hope devs understand main problems with BDK. Because how they emphasize
Blood suffers from a lack of viable build options because it has to invest so heavily into the tree to feel like it functions. To some degree, all Death Knight specs suffer from this a bit more than other specs due to their unique leveling experience comparatively. We want to see where we can shift some abilities/talents learned in the spec tree that would make more sense baseline, to not only smooth out build diversity but also improve the leveling experience.
I hope they understand that main issue is not leveling experience, but many dead talents and lack of utility ?

3 Likes

I’m coping for Blood dps to make a return XD

1 Like

I really want to see an option for blood dps . You can call me old-fashioned and stuck at wotlk but blood dps was fun . I also want to see the return of presences.

3 Likes

I think quite a few dk players echo that sentiment. The idea that blood could tank from any spec in the beginning was pretty cool.

Strictly speaking thematically here, I can really picture blood as the dps class. The vampiric theme really works well with fast and deadly dual wielder/swordsman kind of vibe.

On the other hand, the cold heart unstoppable fortress, could well be a frost tank.

1 Like

With the current game technology is possible. We can just simply talk to a trainer at Archerus and switching from one role to another .

What i really want also is party buff and dispel. Like 3% haste buff for party and desease dispell for affix. It will really fix DK popularity in M+, but it is very unlikely .

The main problem with this class isn’t useful for the party or raid. This class haven’t UTILITIES or cool CC possiblities or useful auras or buffs or insane DMG.

Just few thing from the general class talent:
Blinding Sleet is incomparable other classes stun, fear or silence effects, because this is just a disorient.

I hope Devs will change this spell in the future with a simple step, change the effect of the spell to silence in PVE content.

The other important, where is our aura buff?
I remember when I started to play DK in Lich King, we used Horn of Winter, this spell that gives a raid buff, increasing Strength and Agility.

I read in the lore, we are made by the hand of the Lich King from fallen/dead warriors and paladins.

So where is our general or talent specific class Auras or party buffs or dispells?

I know we have and AMZ, but how can you compare this with eg.: DH’s Darkness? Impossible.

Darkness in 5 person dungeons is an ultimate mechanic skip for 5 person. If I compare this with AMZ, I can see it from afar to incomparable. So I hope Devs will change this spell effect in 5 person Mythic dungeons, similar way like Darkness.

So this is just few tiny thing, we did not talk about the talent specific problems: blood - random incoming unmanageable dmg spikes in 1-2 second on 8-20 trash mob.

Frost – The time to forget BOS build you can’t use the best thing ever on this build: Death Strike, Obliteration is the best and only way, but OB build capped for 4 mob in Decay, the dmg after the Pillar of Frost’s time windows is horrible. Obliterate default physical dmg is absolutely joke without pillar. Obliterate dmg in Pillar of Frost based on an usable (not passive) ultimate primary stat trinket. So the consequence is currently total useless without Ashes of the Embersoul. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like